Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the best free forum software out there like this one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the best free forum software out there like this one?

That I would like to create a Gaming board with. I just want to know thats all.

none.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Ok thanks thats all I need to know for now.

Comment

What is the best free car like a BMW?

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
          What is the best free car like a BMW?
          Or an H1
          http://helpmegetamac.net/blackapple.gif MacBook Pro 15.4" Core2Duo 2.33GHz.

Comment

You know there is Ipb folks, and although its the best of the free. I think we all know that although a free burger is nice, that £10 cut of steak you got int he house in gonna be a lot nicer

See the comparison eh eh? lol

Comment

IPB charges for the full version now. The free version is feature and support limited:

Important Information, Please Read

You are about to download the free trial version of Invision Power Board. Although this version is fully functional you must understand the limits of the free trial offer:
              • Absolutely no technical support, including installation assistance, is provided for the free trial download. Technical support is provided for those purchasing the software by email, live chat, and telephone 365 days a year.
              • Your forum, although perfectly functional, will display a small notice at the bottom of the page that it is a free trial download.
              • Certain advanced features of the software (subscriptions manager, spell checker, chat service, etc.) may not be available in the free trial option as these require additional modules to operate that are only available to licence holders.
              • You can purchase a license to Invision Power Board at any time to download addons and request support and the upgrade from the free trial version is quick and easy.

Comment

The next up-and-comer open source BB is http://simplemachines.org

Been keeping track of them for awhile now and the script just recently went 1.0 RC1. I intend to test it out on a new discussion site I'll be opening shortly. Especially considering phpBB development is pretty much at a standstill right now, methinks VB should start considering building an import script for this one.

It's a pretty nice little setup, folks. You heard it here first: SM is the one to watch.
                "I can't seem to bring myself to say, 'Well, I guess I'll be toddling along.'
                It isn't that I can't toddle. It's that I can't guess I'll toddle."

--Robert Benchley (1889-1945)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X