X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by MrNase
    On my Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0 clicking the middle mousebutton switches the applications. Clicking it once with 2 windows in the taskbar it switches to the next window. Clicking again it switches back to the first window. I don't see a point in that
    You should be able to change that in the driver. I have that mouse actually, just never installed the special software with it. I simply use the driver that Windows auto-installs.

Leave a comment:

• MrNase
    replied
    .. and it works great

http://www.mrnase.de/winfox.png
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MrNase; Fri 3 Sep '04, 4:15am.

Leave a comment:

• Chris Gwynne
    replied
    Originally posted by filburt1
    It looks nice but it gives the impression that they're a business selling products instead of an organization developing open-source software--to the new user.
    Yep, the FREE DOWNLOAD slap in the middle catching your eye really doesn't give it justice that Mozilla is free sofware, weird.

I think it's a great design, I saw the beta of this a couple of weeks back and it was looking pretty cool then, glad to see they've finally kicked it up.

You can have fun with the dynamic screenshots they have too.
    Last edited by Chris Gwynne; Fri 3 Sep '04, 7:40am.

Leave a comment:

• MrNase
    replied
    On my Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0 clicking the middle mousebutton switches the applications. Clicking it once with 2 windows in the taskbar it switches to the next window. Clicking again it switches back to the first window. I don't see a point in that

Leave a comment:

• Andy Z
    replied
    I have a Logitech MX700, and even without the Logitech SW, the middle click simulates a command-click in all applications except Firefox. I'm not sure why, was just asking if anybody knew. I'll reactivate the Logitech software soon in any case, and then I'll be happy, as I was getting tired of right-clicking on every link on wanted to open in a new tab.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• MasterMac
    replied
    I'm able to middle click on links just fine and have them open in new tabs, but I have a logitech mouse and in the software that came with it I made the middle click simulate a command-click

Leave a comment:

• James Kojiro
    replied
    Does anyone notice that the url displayed in the firefox image changes every time you visit the page. I have seen CNet, the Onion and a few others.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy Z
    The only problem (on Mac OS X.3.5) is that in Safari, I clickon a link with my wheel (as a 3rd button), and it opens in a new tab. With Firefox, I have to right click, and tell it to open in a new tab (especially with links that open in new windows). If anyone knows how to fix this (I can't find anything in the Preferences), either a setting or an extension (on mozilla.org), I'd be appreciative.
    Most be a Macintosh issue... Have always been able to middle-click to open a page in a new tab under Windows without any extensions. Have you looked to see if there is an outstanding bug that causes this?

Leave a comment:

• daemon
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy Z
    The only problem (on Mac OS X.3.5) is that in Safari, I clickon a link with my wheel (as a 3rd button), and it opens in a new tab. With Firefox, I have to right click, and tell it to open in a new tab (especially with links that open in new windows). If anyone knows how to fix this (I can't find anything in the Preferences), either a setting or an extension (on mozilla.org), I'd be appreciative.
    The Apple + Click combination should open something in a new tab in FireFox and Safari.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Z
    replied
    Originally posted by 0ptima
    Have you tried tabbed browsing? Its the ultimate way to surf forums.

Leave a comment:

• James Kojiro
    replied
    Woah! Mozilla is awexome! It ownz.

Leave a comment:

• MrNase
    replied
    Nice, I like it

The first time I loaded the webpage everything seems broken. I clicked the Firefox link and there was the old layout. I went back to the frontpage and everything was fine.. strange but now it looks really nice

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery
    I still don't like Firefox that much but their plushie is cute
    I like the plush toy as well.. Was thinking about buying one soon. Already have a Polar Bear and a Badger on my desk.

Leave a comment:

• cirisme
    replied
    I love the new design. Not as colorful as I would have liked, but far more professional and better navigation.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Yes, and I just get lost, however 1 singluar feature that is rather a memory hog is not going to make me switch browsers esp with SP2 on my box

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X