No announcement yet.

Mozilla.org New Look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On my Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0 clicking the middle mousebutton switches the applications. Clicking it once with 2 windows in the taskbar it switches to the next window. Clicking again it switches back to the first window. I don't see a point in that
    That's the end of that!

Comment

Originally posted by filburt1
      It looks nice but it gives the impression that they're a business selling products instead of an organization developing open-source software--to the new user.
      Yep, the FREE DOWNLOAD slap in the middle catching your eye really doesn't give it justice that Mozilla is free sofware, weird.

I think it's a great design, I saw the beta of this a couple of weeks back and it was looking pretty cool then, glad to see they've finally kicked it up.

You can have fun with the dynamic screenshots they have too.
      Last edited by Chris Gwynne; Fri 3 Sep '04, 7:40am.

Comment

.. and it works great

http://www.mrnase.de/winfox.png
        Attached Files
        Last edited by MrNase; Fri 3 Sep '04, 4:15am.
        That's the end of that!

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase
          On my Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0 clicking the middle mousebutton switches the applications. Clicking it once with 2 windows in the taskbar it switches to the next window. Clicking again it switches back to the first window. I don't see a point in that
          You should be able to change that in the driver. I have that mouse actually, just never installed the special software with it. I simply use the driver that Windows auto-installs.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X