• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0ptima
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery
    I still don't like Firefox that much but their plushie is cute
    Have you tried tabbed browsing? Its the ultimate way to surf forums.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    I still don't like Firefox that much but their plushie is cute

Leave a comment:

• 0ptima
    replied
    Its a nice design and I like the quote from Wired magazine about Firefox

“Firefox: wired. IE: expired.” - Wired, Sep 04

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Only the top box in IE has curves on my machine and even then they don't look very good with a border on the right side. In Firefox both boxes, the header and the description box have nice curves.

First attachment is Firefox, second is same page in IE.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    Looks nice, I preferred the old one though

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Yep, I like it

Leave a comment:

• Marco
    replied
    Originally posted by Chroder
    Doesn't have the curved edges and highlights in IE. Interesting..
    It does for me. Would be kinda silly to make it look worse in IE, considering IE users are an important target group

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    yeah its quite a nice site.

Mozilla exposes quite alot of internal options, usually begining with -moz-* some are quite handy.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew111888
    replied
    I'm pretty sure the green "Free Download" box depends on your OS--mine says for Mac OS X, and at school it says Windows.

Leave a comment:

• HiDeo
    replied
    Nice style !

Leave a comment:

• colicab-d
    replied
    Nice site but I dunno it feels alittle dis-jointed in areas. I.e the Frontpage and shop.

The shop doesnt really fit in with the overall design, I mean it shares the fonts etc but it seems like diff area of the site.

The fp as Filb said feels like there selling products , it also reminds me of a holdin page by one of these big companys...

the rest of the site works quite well and feels more like what youd be expecting from a mozzy site. Nice clear cut paragraphs of real and reals of text lol

Overall i do like the site but it is flawed in its frontpage and via its store. I think maybe theyve tried a little to hard to make it accessable to john Q public and overlooked the rest.

E.g the frontpage holds a huge green download link straight there for windows users who mozzy are aiming at for the moment due to ie etc.

With the old site I felt that although maybe dload was 2-3 pages in it was pulling in folk who wouldnt normally get involved and showing thru casual browsing as you made your way to dload you , well.. it kinda showed off some more of cool stuff about mozzy and its products.

Leave a comment:

• merk
    replied
    Originally posted by Chroder
    I notice no difference between the browsers. Maybe slight shadowing around the green "get firefox now", but thats it.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    They're done with a proprietary CSS tag that Mozilla recognizes.. moz-radius or something like that.

Leave a comment:

• Chroder
    replied

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    It looks nice but it gives the impression that they're a business selling products instead of an organization developing open-source software--to the new user.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X