No announcement yet.

Mozilla.org New Look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only the top box in IE has curves on my machine and even then they don't look very good with a border on the right side. In Firefox both boxes, the header and the description box have nice curves.

First attachment is Firefox, second is same page in IE.
    Attached Files
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Its a nice design and I like the quote from Wired magazine about Firefox

“Firefox: wired. IE: expired.” - Wired, Sep 04

Comment

I still don't like Firefox that much but their plushie is cute

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
          Have you tried tabbed browsing? Its the ultimate way to surf forums.

Comment

Yes, and I just get lost, however 1 singluar feature that is rather a memory hog is not going to make me switch browsers esp with SP2 on my box

Comment

I love the new design. Not as colorful as I would have liked, but far more professional and better navigation.
              TheologyWeb. We debate theology. srsly.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
                I like the plush toy as well.. Was thinking about buying one soon. Already have a Polar Bear and a Badger on my desk.

Wayne Luke

Comment

Nice, I like it

The first time I loaded the webpage everything seems broken. I clicked the Firefox link and there was the old layout. I went back to the frontpage and everything was fine.. strange but now it looks really nice
                  That's the end of that!

Comment

Woah! Mozilla is awexome! It ownz.

Comment

Originally posted by 0ptima
                      Have you tried tabbed browsing? Its the ultimate way to surf forums.
                      The only problem (on Mac OS X.3.5) is that in Safari, I clickon a link with my wheel (as a 3rd button), and it opens in a new tab. With Firefox, I have to right click, and tell it to open in a new tab (especially with links that open in new windows). If anyone knows how to fix this (I can't find anything in the Preferences), either a setting or an extension (on mozilla.org), I'd be appreciative.
                      - AJ Zmudosky

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Z
                        The only problem (on Mac OS X.3.5) is that in Safari, I clickon a link with my wheel (as a 3rd button), and it opens in a new tab. With Firefox, I have to right click, and tell it to open in a new tab (especially with links that open in new windows). If anyone knows how to fix this (I can't find anything in the Preferences), either a setting or an extension (on mozilla.org), I'd be appreciative.
                        The Apple + Click combination should open something in a new tab in FireFox and Safari.
                        Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Z
                          Most be a Macintosh issue... Have always been able to middle-click to open a page in a new tab under Windows without any extensions. Have you looked to see if there is an outstanding bug that causes this?

Wayne Luke

Comment

Does anyone notice that the url displayed in the firefox image changes every time you visit the page. I have seen CNet, the Onion and a few others.

Comment

I'm able to middle click on links just fine and have them open in new tabs, but I have a logitech mouse and in the software that came with it I made the middle click simulate a command-click

Comment

I have a Logitech MX700, and even without the Logitech SW, the middle click simulates a command-click in all applications except Firefox. I'm not sure why, was just asking if anybody knew. I'll reactivate the Logitech software soon in any case, and then I'll be happy, as I was getting tired of right-clicking on every link on wanted to open in a new tab.

Thanks.
                                - AJ Zmudosky

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X