X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mozilla.org New Look

http://www.mozilla.org/

Looks sweet! I like it.
    Chamber of Secrets - The Ultimate Harry Potter Community!

Yeah, sexy

Comment

Not to bad.. However they change the look and feel on their website more than they change product names.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

haha I was going to comment on that as well. Since I have been watching the Mozilla project it has changed its front page design 3 times. And I think I have only been watch for 1-2 years at most.
        Surrix.net: Computer help forums/articles

The person in my avatar is Elisha Cuthbert she plays on Fox's 24

Comment

It looks nice but it gives the impression that they're a business selling products instead of an organization developing open-source software--to the new user.
          --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
          Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
          vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Doesn't have the curved edges and highlights in IE. Interesting..

Comment

They're done with a proprietary CSS tag that Mozilla recognizes.. moz-radius or something like that.
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
              Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chroder
                I notice no difference between the browsers. Maybe slight shadowing around the green "get firefox now", but thats it.

Comment

Nice site but I dunno it feels alittle dis-jointed in areas. I.e the Frontpage and shop.

The shop doesnt really fit in with the overall design, I mean it shares the fonts etc but it seems like diff area of the site.

The fp as Filb said feels like there selling products , it also reminds me of a holdin page by one of these big companys...

the rest of the site works quite well and feels more like what youd be expecting from a mozzy site. Nice clear cut paragraphs of real and reals of text lol

Overall i do like the site but it is flawed in its frontpage and via its store. I think maybe theyve tried a little to hard to make it accessable to john Q public and overlooked the rest.

E.g the frontpage holds a huge green download link straight there for windows users who mozzy are aiming at for the moment due to ie etc.

With the old site I felt that although maybe dload was 2-3 pages in it was pulling in folk who wouldnt normally get involved and showing thru casual browsing as you made your way to dload you , well.. it kinda showed off some more of cool stuff about mozzy and its products.

Comment

Nice style !

Comment

I'm pretty sure the green "Free Download" box depends on your OS--mine says for Mac OS X, and at school it says Windows.

Comment

yeah its quite a nice site.

Mozilla exposes quite alot of internal options, usually begining with -moz-* some are quite handy.
                        Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Chroder
                          It does for me. Would be kinda silly to make it look worse in IE, considering IE users are an important target group

Comment

Yep, I like it

Comment

Looks nice, I preferred the old one though
                              Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X