Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW COMPANY - MDFilms

Hello everyone,

MDFilms was started in ther summer of 2004, as a sister company of MAD Productions LLC (sound services).

This company is ready and willing to try new things for music videos, short films and videos for family, friends or that someone special. I want to create an artistic statement for your visual needs.

There are many things to learn, but I have an eye for making visual statements that will leave you wanting more. I wish to create your masterpiece; focused and pure. Raw emotions, powerful messages and hard work goes into every project. Allow me to take your project to another level. My main goal is your happiness in the end. Making sure your taken care of from start to finsh.

Michael
    MDFilms

http://www.mdfilms.net/
    [email protected]

The web site is about 70% done, please sign up for updates.
    There will be new content and design very soon.
    Last edited by MDFilms; Tue 31 Aug '04, 6:37am.

Awsome Awsome site, but what does this have to do with Vbulletin?
    Rebel Designs Studios

Comment

This seems like a place were I could really get some feedback. I hope I dont piss anyone off. Thank you for taking the time to look, it really helps. I'm very new at this. I need all the help I can get.

Michael
      MDFilms

Comment

Like i said the site looks very well constructed and it looks great. but its not Vb related, you didnt piss anyone off its just we get a lot of this
        Rebel Designs Studios

Comment

Your website just resized my browser. I hate it when they do that
          Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Nice and clean but you have much more "bad" than good

1> resizing of browser. DONT do this. it irritates visitors. I close windows when they do this

2) whatever is loading the flash (i believe the sound) its causing my browser to mess up or slow load. Im on a t1 connectiont with a 2 ghz connection with 1gb of ram and it SLOWED my computer down. Offer sound OFF and have the user turn it on for themselves.
            There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X