Drinks... I need lots!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinks... I need lots!

Ok im trying to find somewhere online that I can buy say about 50 cans of coke or something from i.e in bulk

Its for a party were planning with some mates and I wanted to see if there was anywhere that,ll deliver this to the UK or is UK based and able to help me.

Preferably least fuss as poss and a re-usable source

Thnx

http://www.tesco.com/

http://www.sainsburystoyou.com

That kind of thing ?
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by colicab-d
      Ok im trying to find somewhere online that I can buy say about 50 cans of coke or something from i.e in bulk

Its for a party were planning with some mates and I wanted to see if there was anywhere that,ll deliver this to the UK or is UK based and able to help me.

Preferably least fuss as poss and a re-usable source

Thnx
      Bah, and why didn't we have this party when I was over at your place last year?
      Webmaster / Administrator
      www.MegaGames.com
      www.MGForums.com

Comment

Dave, have you got a Macro store near you? If you're looking to buy cheap drink in bulk, that is the place to go It's designed for shops to come and buy and claim back the VAT. But if you know someone with a card you can just pop on in and give them the receipt. You can make some great savings there buying drink in bulk. Another one is Bargain Booze? I know my local one sells cheap crates of non-alcoholic beverages too.
        Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Makro, there is one at Hillington next to Braehead.

If you can't find anyone with a card then I'm sure I could possible take you
          Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

I may aaply for Macro as its for the self employed and Im currently self-employed/ student lol so I may seek a card myself.

Aslong as I can prove it Im fine lol, as I scoped out a Macro down at Pie`s during the summer.

Vile my man next time I see you were deff having a lan party lol

Oh and ta for the offer Scott I know the one your on about.

Comment

Generally (in australia at least) drinks are cheaper in the 24/30 packs than from a wholesaler.

I run a vending company on the side and i can source coke-based products for around ~58c (AU) a can from supermarkets whereas at a wholesaler will sell them to me at around 70c a can.

Other brands are cheaper

Comment

Here is one if you are in the us.
                Costco at www.costco.com

Comment

In Germany we have stores called 'Metro', fairly large stores where shop owners buy their things. Don't you have something like that in Scotland?
                  That's the end of that!

Comment

Yeah, Metro is like the German version of Makro

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X