No announcement yet.

CMS Yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a good alternative till then, vBPortal V3 and please don't come with the nuke stories, because vBP is now a fully add-on and is way more CMS than any other out there that calls it CMS

Have a look at my site
    KCi aka Rhyze

Comment

Yep great software... Everytime I click the "Home" link on your site, I get "Error Invalid Module".
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I hope they release information about the features that are in the VBCMS soon. Since the VBCMS is a long ways away from being released, it would be nice to know what will be in it.

Comment

I can't wait to get some info too! But I can do is just wait

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
            Yep great software... Everytime I click the "Home" link on your site, I get "Error Invalid Module".

Comment

Is that the home button of your browser, works for everybody else!!

Originally posted by Hooper
              Use the same browser
              KCi aka Rhyze

Comment

Quiet an ignorant comment, never expected that from a vBTeam Member...
                KCi aka Rhyze

Comment

Originally posted by XUG
                  Is that the home button of your browser, works for everybody else!!
                  The first time I visited your website, it didn't work for me either.

However, the second time, after some cookies were set, it did work. Might want to check that out

Comment

Originally posted by XUG
                    Quiet an ignorant comment, never expected that from a vBTeam Member...
                    How was it ignorant?

And I like the portal I coded .

Comment

Invalid Module error for me on your site too, in every browser I tried.
                      vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

Originally posted by conqsoft
                        Invalid Module error for me on your site too, in every browser I tried.
                        Me as well

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
                          Me as well
                          Doesn't work for me either.

Comment

Now stop the bickering! I know how to fix this....release vbCMS

Comment

Since you are re-writting parts of vB, I assume you're making it more compliant with later versions of PHP? Is that part of the changes?

Comment

....release vbCMS
                                That would be great!!

And for the persons who think my site is buggy, that's maybe right because vBPortal is still in Beta, as where I know that the site doesn't work for PS2 fans jk

Problems solved.
                                Last edited by kcikees; Mon 18th Oct '04, 4:08pm.
                                KCi aka Rhyze

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X