CMS Yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMS Yet?

With vB3 in full production, any update on vB CMS?
    PowWows.com

vBulletin 3.1 will include features that will help make the CMS a reality. We will have more information closer to the release.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Cms?
      http://helpmegetamac.net/blackapple.gif MacBook Pro 15.4" Core2Duo 2.33GHz.

Comment

CMS
        Content Management System

More:
        http://searchwebservices.techtarget....508916,00.html

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
          vBulletin 3.1 will include features that will help make the CMS a reality. We will have more information closer to the release.
          Great!

And that begs the question, what is the status of 3.1?
          PowWows.com

Comment

Originally posted by pgowder
            what is the status of 3.1?
            Under Review...
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Good news

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

any closer to 3.1 or the CMS?
                Thanks!

Comment

We've re-wrote large sections of vBulletin in the past few weeks which is continuing. We'll be releasing some more information once that stage is finished and we start work on features.
                  Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
                    We've re-wrote large sections of vBulletin in the past few weeks which is continuing. We'll be releasing some more information once that stage is finished and we start work on features.
                    I just thought of something... if Jelsoft makes only the latest vB releases work with vB CMS..... it's probably that they could use to make people upgrade to the latest version it works doesnt it lol.... ill shut up now

MGM out

Comment

I have decided the entire concept of a VB CMS is a cultural myth.
                      "I can't seem to bring myself to say, 'Well, I guess I'll be toddling along.'
                      It isn't that I can't toddle. It's that I can't guess I'll toddle."

--Robert Benchley (1889-1945)

Comment

Yay CMS cant wait to have a wee look at that once its out. But if you guys want something after the CMS , plz oh god plz write a gallery system

Comment

Maybe there should be a sticky about the future vbCMS to reduce reposts just like this...

Comment

As most, I've hoped this would become a reality for a while now. Ok years but who's counting? If the cms is coded anything like vB2/3, It will be an instant success and a welcomed sight for sore eyes. Still to date there are no easy to use CMS progs that cut the mustard. They get so far and decide to leave something critical out of the apps. I just hope the templating system in vB is used for the CMS. It will be a huge success over what's currently available.
                            Last edited by Hooper; Sun 19th Sep '04, 8:38am.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooper
                              As most, I've hoped this would become a reality for a while now. Ok years but who's counting? If the cms is coded anything like vB2/3, It will be an instant success and a welcomed sight for sore eyes. Still to date there are no easy to use CMS progs that cut the mustard. They get so far and decide to leave something critical out of the apps. I just hope the templating system in vB is used for the CMS. It will be a huge success over what's currently available.
                              I agree... of all the CMS's i've tried, their template system is hard to work with or get used to

MGM out

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X