Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wooohooo~!

I am finaly going home to cleveland

but alas i get to leave at 6:40am tomorow from San Degio Airport (hellish place)

wish me luck

Have fun on the plane
    Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Cleveland is worth getting excited about? I guess I feel pitty for ya if that is the case. Either way, er..... have fun I guess.

Comment

Hey,

Have a nice flight home. Were you on vacation?

Comment

Yes, i enjoy cleveland much more than i enjoy cali

Comment

Have a nice flight home.

Comment

Originally posted by sb-host
              Cleveland is worth getting excited about? I guess I feel pitty for ya if that is the case. Either way, er..... have fun I guess.
              Cleveland Rocks

Comment

I made it home safely boy do the colors look differnt on my nice monitor

Comment

What's so good about Cleveland?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean C
                    What's so good about Cleveland?
                    Your not a fan of drew carry's show are you?

As for cleveland, nothing good from what I could see the whole hour I was there. Then again we drove there and back in a day and I was confined to a truck, and only stoped to pick up parts and something to eat.

Cleveland's wendy's was just like the one where I live, crapy service with a smile, and I had to wait on my fry's like always. Thats one thing I don't understand about wendy's, the fry's suck if you get them with your order, but if you have to wait on em they are great I guess it is because they come right out of the fryer. At any rate im always done with my spicy chicken before I get my fries, and by that time I have to stand in line for a re-fill cause im to cheap to suck it up and buy the biggie

God I hate wendy's, but their spicy chicken has got me hooked, plus they are the only thing open at 1 am when I get the munchies

Comment

I only know of Drew Carry's show because I caught a few episodes when I came over to Florida

Comment

Wow i dont think i've ever heard anyone from ohio say they liked it better than cali, i was in cali for a week and never want to come back. Columbus was fun for about a year, now its just another boring city. Things change a little bit though when its college football season, buckeye game tailgating and keg parties never get old.

Comment

I have lived all over the country, California, Hawaii, Kentucky, Ohio, and ive traved though a good chunk of the rest of the states(all but a few of the north west ones), and I would rather be here than almost anywhere else. I wouldn't mind Austin, Texas though

Comment

oooh, I could go for living in Hawaii. I love it there.
                            Glenn

Comment

Its nice to visit, but costly to stay.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X