Arcade Game Lovers > Check this out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcade Game Lovers > Check this out!

I just browsed thinkgeek.org again for cool stuff and noticed this little toy.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/cubegoodies/toys/68ef/images/

5 games in 1 !! included pacman.

I think the original atari joystick is also on sale there with much more games, but this is a good looking one that can be used as an excuse for your wife to buy as a present for someone else haha (and then just keep it)

I bought one of those at a airport, In some gadget shop, They are cool!

Comment

i saw one of those in german teleshopping. i think i'd rather play these arcade games on my personal computer using flash, shockwave and java.
      selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

I downloaded Pacman and Asteroids from neave.com the other day to play on my computer... the only annoying thing is you can't mute Asteroids, so I'll be playing and listening to music, and all I hear is 'boo boo boo boo boo boo *crash* boo boo boo' .

Comment

Originally posted by vBrat
          I bought one of those at a airport, In some gadget shop, They are cool!
          It is ? Cool, I will go order it once I get some money

Flash alternatives are good alternatives, but don't have the same feeling like an arcade game on a tv!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew111888
            I downloaded Pacman and Asteroids from neave.com the other day to play on my computer... the only annoying thing is you can't mute Asteroids, so I'll be playing and listening to music, and all I hear is 'boo boo boo boo boo boo *crash* boo boo boo' .
            Haha me too - Same thing with Astroids (And Space Invaders! )

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X