Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailers released > Resident Evil : Apocolypse

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_p...ypse/high.html

I hope it is fun Cool and has some nice special effects.

The trailer looks promising. I thought the movie might suck, but by watching the trailer they got me to doubt and I will probably rent the DVD

()
    did i see matrix like bullets?
    did I see that chick from 5thelement?
    ()

well i just watched the trailer, it looks like it will be better than the first movie...which i guess is not that hard.

yea I think I saw a few matrix bullets in there
    you mean the 5th element right? if so then yea you did

It looks like Jill (from the 1st and 3rd res evil game) is in this one, what do you think about this?
    http://www.weirdpixels.com/images/buttons/button.gif

Comment

Not much My eyes will be on that chick that tries to look like lara croft

Comment

lol better not let your wife hear you say that
        http://www.weirdpixels.com/images/buttons/button.gif

Comment

She only watched Troy because brad pitt was in it :P

Comment

lmao

yea, Milla Jovovich was in the 5th Element and plays Alice in the RE movie series

Jill is in the movie alright, as are other RE characters because the movie is like a tie-in with RE3:Nemesis (the game).

Also, the main bad guy is Nemesis, not counting Umbella of course, and is the same Nemesis you hear at the end of the first movie

MGM out

Comment

I know for a fact I will be watching this right when it comes out! And maybe again!

Comment

I'm just hoping it's better than the first.... RE1 was alright and there were a few surprises, but I found it lacking... I REALLY wanted to see more of Raccoon at the end

MGM out

Comment

I saw the trailer for this when I went to see The Bourne Supremacy. I'll go see it when it comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
                    did I see that chick from 5thelement?
                    Yeah... Same chick from the first Resident Evil movie which wasn't too bad. That one is going to be on Sci-Fi channel here in the U.S. on Saturday.

Trailer looks like a Matinee Ticket movie.
                    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                      Yeah... Same chick from the first Resident Evil movie which wasn't too bad. That one is going to be on Sci-Fi channel here in the U.S. on Saturday.

Trailer looks like a Matinee Ticket movie.
                      Good thing I already have the DVD

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by MetalGearMaster
                        Good thing I already have the DVD

MGM out
                        ... of Resident Evil?

I liked it. Shame Michelle Rodriguez isn't in this new one though. Although Milla Jovovich shall make up for it.

Comment

Looks damn cool. Makes me feel like there'll be some nice conspiracy-major-corp-plotlines again that were done pretty well in RE:1 already. If Apocalypse can go beyond that (which shouldn't be too hard now that they've got the problem out on the streets) then I think I'll thoroughly enjoy this movie.

Comment

It looks great but I don't understand it. Is Alice in a new city or is she still in Racoon City? Because at the end of RE: 1 we see her come out to the streets which are all deserted, yet it seems to be she was there when it all happened?? I'm all confused

Comment

Originally posted by assassingod
                              It looks great but I don't understand it. Is Alice in a new city or is she still in Racoon City? Because at the end of RE: 1 we see her come out to the streets which are all deserted, yet it seems to be she was there when it all happened?? I'm all confused
                              Since when is the story line important in these type of movies?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X