X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Watson

• Watson
    replied
    I mostly use my own forums (bootleg trading), I also use some other forums, 1 is for an old game I used to play online (planetarion) and I am still a member of the alliance, though they have now moved onto other games, as a guild sort of thing (one of the biggest in SWG now)

I also use a counter-strike server that I play ons boards, these are all vbulletin, now when I visit other boards, I dont like the feel of them as much, and I'm always making mistakes when I try and do some stuff, cause they just dont have as many features.

The Alliance Boards were those that got me into Vbulletin, due to the security of them, as we used to have alot of trouble with hackers when we played Planetarion, as we did dominate most of it

Anyway, enough ranting from me

www.bootleg.org.uk for all you indie/rock n roll lovers out there, thats my site, or even just music in general

Watson

Leave a comment:

• Digit

• Digit
    replied
    Boards to do with Charmed, Buffy, Smallville. Just entertainment in general. Imaginary Boards is a good one.

Leave a comment:

• Woodley
    replied
    Me visits the boards relating to general geekery. If its alright to give some links (if not, please remove them) I frequent the following boards:

www.phpbb.com/phpBB (I'll admit it, I still visit it a lot :P)
    www.generalinsanity.com (my site!)
    www.vbulletin.com (I bet you can guess what site that is )
    www.draegonis.net
    www.legendaryfrog.com
    www.weebls-stuff.com
    www.forums.x-matrix.net

Thats all I can think of atm.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan Ashbrook

• Ryan Ashbrook
    replied
    Umm... since I didn't have enough time last time I'll explain what kind of sites I visit (cuz I'm bored )

I like to visit Gaming Related Boards, mostly The Final Fantasy and The Glass Prison.

I also like to visit Coding Sites such as the vBulletin sites, vBHacks, etc.

But I probably won't have enough time to visit these sites since I've been selected as the newest developer, that has been accused of ripping vB, MyBulletinBoard.

And believe me, you have the assurance from me, a fellow vB fan, that MyBB is not ripping vB.

Leave a comment:

• Lacrosse Boy

• Lacrosse Boy
    replied
    Sports (HOCKEY!), music, and bb talk (official vBulletin site, official Ikonboard site, etc).

Leave a comment:

• Floris

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by rebelsrock06
    Vbulletin and its sister boards, Support forums, game forums, debate and general chat.
    Keeps you up at night too? Reading articles, participating in vbulletin discussions, etc? Yeah, same here

Leave a comment:

• rebelsrock06

• rebelsrock06
    replied
    Vbulletin and its sister boards, Support forums, game forums, debate and general chat.

Leave a comment:

• Vega

• Vega
    replied
    Hm. Looks like I found another one. Floris' forums. And my girlfriend isn't to happy about that.... *gg*

Leave a comment:

• Floris

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by andrew johnson
    i visit skater and etc and here and floris place = NL forum as back up if this forum is down
    I am hoping a bit more often
    And when do I get to visit your forum?

Leave a comment:

• Ryan Ashbrook

• Ryan Ashbrook
    replied
    I visit around 10 a day, all of which I'm active on, and all of which range in different subjects.

Leave a comment:

• andrew johnson

• andrew johnson
    replied
    i visit skater and etc and here and floris place = NL forum as back up if this forum is down

Leave a comment:

• Lenni

• Lenni
    replied
    i like to visit this forum lately... most likely because i am about to change from ipb 2.0 to vbulletin 3.0.3 when theres a converter. "ganbatte"! ^_^
    besides, i like to browse my own forum which is entertainment with a uber-topic "japanese girls"...

Leave a comment:

• Vega

• Vega
    replied
    Well, I have my own 2 forums (The first one is about, hmmm, lets say culture, the second one is about PCs in general). Since I'm trying to learn coding, I visit some coding boards. The official vB-Forums and some politics & general-chat boards. *g*

Leave a comment:

• Floris

• Floris
    replied
    MrNase, those are at least 5 sites .. good enough to say you visit multiple communities

Leave a comment:

• MrNase

• MrNase
    replied
    I don't feel like participating in other communities.
    I have my own 2 communities (sports and cars) and the vB world (vb.com, vb.org, vbt.com) and one community for forum administrators and developers. Thats enough

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X