What types of boards do you visit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What types of boards do you visit?

What types of boards do you visit on a regular basis?

ie -- Politics, pets, general chatter, coding, support boards...

I visit two boards on a daily basis -- one on pets and one on politics. I enjoy reading the day's news and getting to debate them with other people...lots of fun. I also visit a few general chatter ones and support boards (like this one).
    Photography :: Bird Information and Help

General Chat, Anime, Games, BB Talk

Comment

Anime, Pokemon and vB forums.

Comment

Originally posted by teamrocketman
        Anime, Pokemon and vB forums.
        That's a given,
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I visit a lot of vBulletin powered forums to get a feel of what is possible with the software and how innotive board administrators are with implementing the software in their site.

I like to read threads a lot and the topics range from politics to general chit chat. Community forums like my own and taz and big-boards etc have my preference I guess. Then games, movies, tv series, car sites, etc.

Comment

I usually just like to visit other vB boards to see what ideas other admin have come up with

But I usually visit the official vB boards and gaming boards

MGM out

Comment

I don't feel like participating in other communities.
              I have my own 2 communities (sports and cars) and the vB world (vb.com, vb.org, vbt.com) and one community for forum administrators and developers. Thats enough
              That's the end of that!

Comment

MrNase, those are at least 5 sites .. good enough to say you visit multiple communities

Comment

Well, I have my own 2 forums (The first one is about, hmmm, lets say culture, the second one is about PCs in general). Since I'm trying to learn coding, I visit some coding boards. The official vB-Forums and some politics & general-chat boards. *g*

Comment

i like to visit this forum lately... most likely because i am about to change from ipb 2.0 to vbulletin 3.0.3 when theres a converter. "ganbatte"! ^_^
                    besides, i like to browse my own forum which is entertainment with a uber-topic "japanese girls"...
                    selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

i visit skater and etc and here and floris place = NL forum as back up if this forum is down

Comment

I visit around 10 a day, all of which I'm active on, and all of which range in different subjects.
                        Ryan Ashbrook - My Blog - My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by andrew johnson
                          i visit skater and etc and here and floris place = NL forum as back up if this forum is down
                          I am hoping a bit more often
                          And when do I get to visit your forum?

Comment

Hm. Looks like I found another one. Floris' forums. And my girlfriend isn't to happy about that.... *gg*

Comment

Vbulletin and its sister boards, Support forums, game forums, debate and general chat.
                              Rebel Designs Studios

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X