Ask EA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask EA!

Hey guys/gals! I just wanted to pass on some great news regarding XGP and EA. And since I know there are a lot of gamers here I figured I'd post.

EA is getting a new project off the ground that they've invited XGP Gaming to participate in. It's a project called Ask EA!

This project will get the community one step closer to the developers/team on current/future EA titles. They've requested a forum be created (which has been) for users in the XGP community to post their questions and have them answered! Pretty sweet huh. The questions will be answered by various people involved in the development process of an EA title including developers, producers and community managers!

The first game they're slated to answer your questions on is GoldenEye: Rogue Agent. They want to organize this as best as possible so they'd like questions regarding Music/Audio at the forefront. (Yes you can still ask any other question)

All questions are subject to EA's approval. There might be something not yet able to be answered in other words

So anyway, head on over all you EA fans and get closer to the team. It's a pretty exciting opportunity for both XGP Gaming and its community.

Have fun!

Ask EA! Forum Located Here
    Last edited by Deaconxgp; Tue 3 Aug '04, 8:28am.
    Unscripted 360 - Xbox 360 Community Podcast

Same goes for me, but different game. If you are interested in Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault, visit www.modtheater.com to Ask EA.
    Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

I'll take care of Maxis related stuff
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

MOH: Pacific Assault! Sweet! Thanks dude...

Got another doozie for folks...

I know this is some sort of record for me posting things like this but some of them are truly too good not to spread the love on.
        Def Jam: FFNY Hands On

Check it out....

Also, if you want to easily grab a copy of the very same demo I played...
        Go Here To Find Out How To Score Your Def Jam: FFNY Xbox Demo

Peace guys/gals.
        Unscripted 360 - Xbox 360 Community Podcast

Comment

Nice sites guys!

Comment

I always find it interesting to read the responses from EA regarding questions about PA.

I was disappointed they put the demo off at the last minute. Granted, I couldn't have played it anyway, but others could have told me about it.

Comment

Yeah, that was a big shame. But then again, they spoil us with such great games already

Comment

They are rich:
                http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/08...s_6104101.html
                I just read this new news article.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
                  They are rich:
                  http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/08...s_6104101.html
                  I just read this new news article.
                  They are also sending me to LA for an all expense paid trip the 19th
                  Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

I imagine EA would be rich... I remember getting my PS1 in 1997 or 1998, and having NHL 98 by EA Games.

So, they've been creating a crapload of games for at least six years.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X