• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum popular

How can i get my forum popular?

Could you join?

www.teenagechaos.com

spam!

i joined up, even though i'm not officially a teenager anymore.

Comment

Thanks alot, Its appreciated.

Comment

please don't spam your site here. this is not devoted to advertise your own site, but for support.

also... to make a site popular, you have two avenues: advertise on the search engines, or exchange banners with sites you can deal with.

btw, you have to think it twice before buying a license: your site will be useful, or you know that you will build a sitethat is needed, will be popular by its own, etc...

you can't start a forum just for fun or by interest if you're not sure to have visitors later... this is like the guy that bought a big forum software (sold 5000$) and was never able to bring a single user to register... reason ?!... the theme of the forum was stupid: "make your mother sing a stupid song"...

you have to think of the website goal BEFORE making any effort to build it... or you pay for nothing..
        oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

Maybe getting a custom skin might help you, and not doing so much shameless self promotion

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X