Wow, certainly some strange fish there

Comment

Wheee some freaky fish there
        Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

*wonders how those would taste*

MGM out

Comment

Im able to recongize this.. Im staying in asia and this 3 are the same kind of fishes here and is fairly common to get it if ur into fishing.. In out language is known to a toad fish but real name i still not sure.. Is not edible. The skin of this fish is actually quite like a toad.. rough and etc.. there still other names but is either chinese/hokkien.. languages we used to communicate ard so i skip the naming.. Is a common to Catfish and as u guyz know, not all catfish are edible.. this belong the same category

Due to picture angle.. Im not too but i assume this 3 should be the same fish..
            is a deep sea fish normally u see in cartoon, even in finding nemo where they leave deep under the sea where light could not reach.. they white spot under their mouth is actually light if im correct.

This fish should be on the surface often.. forgotten the name but if should u ever got 1 in future.. Please beware that the teeth is sharp enough to broke ur finger.

Mmm.. Not too sure is it the same but it should be known as snake of the sea..

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X