No announcement yet.

How many vB licenses do you own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't own any yet but really interested in buying one. The best forums I belong to are vbulletin. Looks wise I like version 2.3.2 so that's what I'd probably get. Is it quite time consuming running a vb board?

I'm new btw, nice to meet you all

Comment

Originally posted by Digit
      . Is it quite time consuming running a vb board?
      I'm new btw, nice to meet you all
      It depends on what you want to put into it...If you make it top prority and have alot of plans for a good strong community then it can be time consuming. And welcome btw..

Got a Boxer?
      BoxerTalk

Comment

One owned license which has been renewed once.
        | DiscBurn | CD & DVD Replication services, film and VHS to DVD, and duplication equipment
        |
        Disc On Demand | Short-run CD & DVD duplication... all online.

Comment

I have a leased license that expires in a week; after that, I'll have an owned license.

By the way, it was nice of the vBulletin Team to send me an email about it today. I thought it expired later in the month.

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase
            I did not pay for the owned one. My community did
            I did the same and in less than a week, I bought VB! I collected enough money to buy VB and renew 2 times for support, which I did today. Its well worth the investment, IMHO.

Comment

I own one but plan on buying around 4 more to run a "network" of sites... costly, but worth it in the long run

MGM out

Comment

I don't own any actually.

One is a leased for one of the sites I host on my forum, which the owner bought.
                Another is an owned one that a very generous person bought for my site after we were threatened to be shut down.
                And another is one a friend bought for his, that I help run.

So I "maintain" three.
                Ryan Ashbrook - My Blog - My Twitter

Comment

One owned, hopefully two more by the end of fall.

Comment

I currently own 2, well worth it...
                    www.texasatvs.com

Comment

Hey guys, if you think you can purchase a license for me, please don't forget to e-mail me at <[email protected]>. My friend had a nullified version which I am NOT going to use/install it.
                      Metal Gear Forums - Discussion on the popular series of computer and console stealth-based games.

My Mods: Coming Soon | My Tutorials: Coming Soon

Comment

Why all the scrounging? Don't you have any source of income?
                        Visit NoizPollution.com // Your Music Source

Do not PM or email me for support, you will not receive a response. Please post all requests for support in the main vBulletin forums or via the support system in the main members section of the site.

Comment

Juat one. Don't need more than one, since vB kicks @$$...
                          In addition, I only have one forum!

Comment

Only one license. Don't really have a use for more than one.

Comment

Currently with one owned license...
                              Will be getting another 1 more for another forum i assume..

Comment

I have one of each at this point in time

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X