X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ludicrous Laws

I found some of these quite funny. My favorite would either have to be:
    7. LAW: A man may not seduce a woman by lying, and claiming he will marry her.
    or
    9. LAW: It is illegal to wear a bulletproof vest while committing a murder.
    http://encarta.msn.com/grad_article_...rous_laws.html
    Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

lmao! are those actual laws??

looks like ive broken one of em already... well half of it you figure out which one

MGM out

Comment

You tried to murder someone?!

Comment

I like #3. They should bump it up to a national law.

Comment

Originally posted by Shining Arcanine
          I like #3. They should bump it up to a national law.
          "3.
          LAW: There is a one-dollar fine for every instance of public drunkenness and/or swearing. "

lmao! I'm with you there... till I turn 21 that is

MGM out

Comment

www.dumblaws.com

Comment

Hehe, how amusing!
              Photography :: Bird Information and Help

Comment

Hehe I was reading in the national newspaper about Mike Tyson's big "comeback" in Kentucky. And you can get arrested for wearing your hat the wrong way around?
                Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

I wonder if law 9 applies to the netherlands too!

Comment

Unless a customer orders it specifically, it's against the law to serve margarine instead of butter at a restaurant.

Why is that?
                    That's the end of that!

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase
                      Unless a customer orders it specifically, it's against the law to serve margarine instead of butter at a restaurant.

Why is that?
                      To protect consumers from restaurants cutting corners I would assume.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean C
                        Hehe I was reading in the national newspaper about Mike Tyson's big "comeback" in Kentucky. And you can get arrested for wearing your hat the wrong way around?
                        Lmao!!...Ummm just so that you know, they don't arrest anyone for wearing your hat the wrong way around...But there are a few places that won't allow you entrance if your pants are so baggy you can see ones boxers, and in that account I am pleased..I always wanna ask the ppl who wear them that way if they put on their dads pants by accident..lol
                        But here's a Kentucky law for you:
                        By law, anyone who has been drinking is "sober" until he or she "cannot hold onto the ground."

Got a Boxer?
                        BoxerTalk

Comment

I find it amusing that you can buy seeds for certain plants legally, but the second you put them in the ground it is ilegal

I've ready some stupid ones in my time, there is a old county law in my state that says it is ilegal to bath in public on sundays. lol

Comment

True

In germany you may consume marijuana (you must be 18 or older) but it's illegal to own it.
                            That's the end of that!

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase
                              True

In germany you may consume marijuana (you must be 18 or older) but it's illegal to own it.
                              So what, you smoke your friend's stash and they smoke yours?

--------

Here is one for you. I live in the desert of California. We get like 4-6 inches of rain every year. Right now we are in a drought mode.

However, the local city council has passed a groundskeeping ordinance that can result in a $500 fine if your grass is brown or dead. So I have to use imported water that could go to crops or wetlands restoration elsewhere in the state to keep my lawn green during mild drought situations. The only exclusion is if we go on water rationing. Luckily it only applies to the frontyard. In the backyard, I have nothing growing at the moment.
                              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                              vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                              Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X