• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arcade

who has n arcade on their forums ?

Originally posted by DR€@M W€@V€R
    Most everyone is seems... There were like 900 installs listed last time I looked (and not everyone clicks install).
    The Admin Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators
    Articles - Forum Review
    Interviews:
    KierScottJerryAndreasSteveWayneJakeFlorisLogicianErwin
    Paul M

Comment

I installed an arcade a few weeks back on my forum, and it is really nice to have!
      www.texasatvs.com

Comment

What is this arcade you speak of?
        Pluh.com (random nonsense) - Psychostick.com (my stupid band) - Collectiveunderground.com (AZ local music site) - Evacuatechicago.com

Comment

Originally posted by the Sandman
          Most everyone is seems... There were like 900 installs listed last time I looked (and not everyone clicks install).
          stats from the arcade forum
          Members: 4,264
          would that be a more of a represenation of the true number of installers, maybe around half of the above number?

Comment

Originally posted by sabret00the
            stats from the arcade forum would that be a more of a represenation of the true number of installers, maybe around half of the above number?
            It's hard to say - how many of those people who registered did so just so they could play in the Arcade? Good point though... I'd be surprised if there weren't well over 1,000 vB3 Arcades up and running.
            Articles - Forum Review
            Interviews:
            Paul M

Comment

I have one on mine, and utterly superb it is too.
              MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
              AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

I think that one day soon the question will be "Who has a Forum at their Arcade".
                Articles - Forum Review
                Interviews:
                Paul M

Comment

Originally posted by the Sandman
                  I think that one day soon the question will be "Who has a Forum at their Arcade".
                  Lol

I have one, but it currently isn't working right now...
                  Ryan Ashbrook - My Blog - My Twitter

Comment

I have one, had once since I got vBulletin. Got around 40 games on, and its eating my space lol

Comment

Originally posted by DR€@M W€@V€R
                      I don't because I run a site about web design, not a gaming community. This concept seems to escape the minds of quite a few people who install it (not to offend anybody here, of course).
                      --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
                      Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
                      vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

I got rid of it as it did not go along with my board.
                        BTW, the font in your username is very unique (Dream Weaver).

Comment

Originally posted by iKwak
                          I got rid of it as it did not go along with my board.
                          BTW, the font in your username is very unique (Dream Weaver).
                          Logging in all the time is a hassle.

Comment

I am debating whether or not to go ahead and install them on my forums. The genre of my site fits accordingly, but the fear I have is that people will get to wrapped up with the arcade and move away from contributing to the actual forums. People have installed the arcade hack: Did you notice a decrease or increase in actual forum activity after the installation of your arcade?
                            Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

Originally posted by tgillespie
                              I am debating whether or not to go ahead and install them on my forums. The genre of my site fits accordingly, but the fear I have is that people will get to wrapped up with the arcade and move away from contributing to the actual forums. People have installed the arcade hack: Did you notice a decrease or increase in actual forum activity after the installation of your arcade?
                              It can go either way depending on your members. However, if you add the uShop hack or something like it, and/or the hack that allows you to require a certain amount of posts every day or week (or whatever) to access the Arcade, you should be able to head off any drop in participation...
                              Articles - Forum Review
                              Interviews:
                              Paul M

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X