Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew111888
    replied
    Well, blame vB for putting the .gif exentions in files, not templates .

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    This is why I don't like source code modifications

Leave a comment:

• Andrew111888
    replied
    Yeah, but the modifications are in the files, not the templates... I'd have to convert some of the default vB3 .gif images to be .jpg.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    You can add the default vb style as a child style and keep your modification - parent > child = inherit!

Leave a comment:

• Andrew111888
    replied
    No, they meant I should have a gray lite style or a default vB3 style.

Only problem is I modified some files because pictures that were .gif had to be .jpg.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Provide a child style with alternative colors of green perhaps?

Leave a comment:

• Andrew111888
    replied
    OT again: Some people tell me it's too much green :/.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    That is just the forum description Usually users don't even read it, now they stick out a bit more.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew111888
    replied
    I like it . Only things I don't like are the ## text here ## things.

I made my site green btw because it's nice, calm, and to me it sets the theme for literature. (plus there's not that many green sites compared to gray or blue)

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    green style screens

Here is a total page overview and a zoomed in screeny.

(so totally off topic heeh)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Andrew111888
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris
    I like your green header main buttons a lot I will go make a screenshot, I think I still have the style installed somewhere on my site. Just hidden away from public It is a custom style, and not for sale - (in case someone checks it out and wants it)

Yanks > BOTM = vBulletin.com Board of the Month competition
    I like how on my nav panels the green orb becomes red and the links become yellow in addition to my header buttons .

Still need to add a book to my banner though.

Leave a comment:

• Yanks1343
    replied
    Oh, thanks so much!! ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrew111888
    I'd be glad to look at a screenshot Floris. I like the green because it's easy on the eyes but it's not as dark as something like black.

We're going to have parchment style buttons, and we should be opening in the next few days. Our custom scripts are taking a bit of time, though.
    I like your green header main buttons a lot I will go make a screenshot, I think I still have the style installed somewhere on my site. Just hidden away from public It is a custom style, and not for sale - (in case someone checks it out and wants it)

Leave a comment:

• Yanks1343
    replied
    Thanks ^_^

What is BOTM?

Leave a comment:

• Andrew111888
    replied
    Your web site looks amazing already. The style green looks a bit dark-ish in total, but I do like it. I just think of that because I recently made a green style for someone which was a bit brighter (want a screenshot?) Anyway. I have my site policies (rules, etc) put in threads in the announcement forum, because I want to quickly change them when I have five minutes time left and am processing feedback. I am still learning, so .. eventually in about 50 years from now I will have it all done properly. http://www.vbulletin.nl/community/forumdisplay.php?f=89 - I wish I knew someone who has enough legal knowledge and willingness to help me out with them, so I covered most basics and bases.
    I'd be glad to look at a screenshot Floris. I like the green because it's easy on the eyes but it's not as dark as something like black.

We're going to have parchment style buttons, and we should be opening in the next few days. Our custom scripts are taking a bit of time, though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X