Has anybody been to 'I, Robot' yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anybody been to 'I, Robot' yet?

It doesn't air yet here in the cinema and I want to see it. I like Will Smith good enough to go watch this movie. I also like computer animation, so .. good combination right?

Have you seen it? Did you like it? If so, why? If not, why not?

Please, no spoilers

Girlfriend saw it, said it was good. She said Will did an excellent job.
    Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

It started screening in australia today. Planning on seeing it tonight

Comment

I've seen it. I liked it and thought it was a very well done movie.

Comment

I've seen it, give it an 8/10

Lots of movies coming out recently... Spiderman 2, I, Robot, The Village, Cat Woman, Born Supremacy...

Comment

I've seen Spiderman 2 and I wan tot see The Village and I'm going to see The Bourne Supremacy this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by tgillespie
              Girlfriend saw it, said it was good. She said Will did an excellent job.
              She had a girls night out or something, that you didn't join in? Or are you willsmith-intollerant?

Originally posted by Radon3k
              I've seen it. I liked it and thought it was a very well done movie.
              Thank you for the feedback, well done is good enough for me!

Comment

Originally posted by merk
                It started screening in australia today. Planning on seeing it tonight
                I have no idea when it runs here, at the moment our local cinema is thinking spiderman 2 is the big one to show (and mean girls hehe)

Originally posted by Chroder
                I've seen it, give it an 8/10

Lots of movies coming out recently... Spiderman 2, I, Robot, The Village, Cat Woman, Born Supremacy...
                Cat woman is seriously a movie one could miss. I rather goto spiderman 2 !!

The born supremacy is a serious movie I'd like to see.

I've seen Spiderman 2 and I wan tot see The Village and I'm going to see The Bourne Supremacy this weekend.
                I am sure that won't run until late this summer. Sigh! Such a shame. Sometimes when a movie doesn't even run here yet, it is out on dvd in the US already. (I can totally understand how that promotes movies downloads over the internet > BUT let's not go there please)

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
                  I am sure that won't run until late this summer. Sigh! Such a shame. Sometimes when a movie doesn't even run here yet, it is out on dvd in the US already. (I can totally understand how that promotes movies downloads over the internet > BUT let's not go there please)
                  The Village looks like it will be a good movie. When I saw the previews for it, I couldn't figure out why they showed The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable and Signs. Someone told me later on that M. Night Shyamalan wrote, directed, and/or starred in each of those movies. Do you remember the vetrinarian (Ray Reddy was his name in the movie) who locked one of the aliens in his pantry in Signs? That's M. Night Shyamalan.

Comment

The Village looks like it will be a good movie. When I saw the previews for it, I couldn't figure out why they showed The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable and Signs. Someone told me later on that M. Night Shyamalan wrote, directed, and/or starred in each of those movies. Do you remember the vetrinarian (Ray Reddy was his name in the movie) who locked one of the aliens in his pantry in Signs? That's M. Night Shyamalan.
                    Now I haaaaaave to see the village!!!

Comment

I, Robot was very good, and very well done both me and my dad enjoyed it, he didnt fall asleep so it must have been good

Comment

Yeah, M Night Shyamalan always has a role in his movies. It's usually a very small/minor character, but he's in them

The Village and Bourne Supremacy both look awesome.
                        Webmaster / Administrator
                        www.MegaGames.com
                        www.MGForums.com

Comment

My cinema list is growing. I have to contact my friends again to take me out on marathon nights again

Comment

I, Robot looks a good movie. Although I think the majority go to see it just for Will Smith and find out it's a good movie. (I haven't seen it yet though).

Also The Bourne Supremacy looks like it's going to be an amazing movie. The first one was kick ass, but what you can see as far as trailers and excerpts from the website, wowee.

Comment

For bourne I am not going to watch trailers and reviews. I just want to go to the cinema and get enjoyed Sometimes those trailers an reviews/previews can totally ruin the experience.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X