Chronicles of Riddick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chronicles of Riddick

Just saw the trailer for this on TRL UK It looks pretty good. Is it out in the US? If so has anyone seen it ?
    Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Originally posted by Dean C
    Just saw the trailer for this on TRL UK It looks pretty good. Is it out in the US? If so has anyone seen it ?
    It's been out here for a long time.

I saw an advanced screening before the movie was released, and it was ok. I'm not a huge fan of VD, but it was a decent movie.

Make sure you watch the first movie before seeing Riddick. (First movie being Pitch Black)
    Webmaster / Administrator
    www.MegaGames.com
    www.MGForums.com

Comment

Yeah, it came out in May here.... I liked it. My wife said she was a little disappointed because it was non-stop action and nothing else.

Takes a little belief suspension but over all a good movie. I'd recommend renting Pitch Black as well. Get's you in the Riddick mindset and allows you to understand what people are talking about in the beginning.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I liked the movie also, I was a big fan of Pitch Black and could not wait to see this when it came out. It was different than I expected from the trailers, but all and all I would recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by BradC
          I liked the movie also, I was a big fan of Pitch Black and could not wait to see this when it came out. It was different than I expected from the trailers, but all and all I would recommend it.
          Same here..... I loved Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick was awesome....

Riddick is one of the biggest badasses in the movie world

Play the game as well, one of the best games on the xbox

MGM out

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X