I am no longer a slave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am no longer a slave

After smoking for 4 years i've decided enough is enough, I feel like crap because a smoke a pack of newport 100's everyday. Going cold turkey, no pact, no gum, no more wasted money on nicotine. I'm sick and tired or killing myself everyday only to run to the store so I can kill myself some more tomorrow.

In total quiting smoking would save me about $1,000+ a year USD to....

Anyway, wish me luck, tomorrow is going to be hard that is for sure.

Good luck brad, cold turkey can be a huge shock to your system though

Comment

Just make sure you don't replace one habit with another and end up addicted to food.

Comment

Good to see your giving up for the right reasons.
        I'm in the middle of giving up myself so good luck with it
        Doom3.co.uk - The Defitive Doom 3 Source

Comment

Good luck, I wish you the best. If you fail, try not to get discouraged.... try again when you feel it is right.

I have quit several times.... some more successful than others. Alas, I still smoke.

Anyhow.... hope you succeede. Just try not to turn in to one of those crazy "Born again Non-Smokers". Those people drive me nuts, and are almost as bad as the non smokers that try to think they have a reason to pass judgement.

Cheers,
          Glenn

Comment

Just try not to turn in to one of those crazy "Born again Non-Smokers"
            I could really care less about what other people do, as long as it don'st interfer with my own bussiness that is.

At any rate I know what kind of people you refer to, they deserv a good smack.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.loo
              I could really care less about what other people do, as long as it don'st interfer with my own bussiness that is.

At any rate I know what kind of people you refer to, they deserv a good smack.
              Agreed!
              Glenn

Comment

We wish you the best ...and we're gonna be keeping ya accountable
                ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Make sure you drink lots of water
                  Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/135786 <-- That'll help you

Comment

Good luck brad, one of my closest friends did this and he is still not smoking!

Comment

Good luck!

Suggestion: invest a little bit of cash to buy stacks of toothpicks, and just have those in your mouth often. A friend of mine did that when he quit smoking, and it really helped. Plus, toothpicks cost little to nothing, compared to cigs

Comment

Good for you! Anyone who decides to kick the habit gains a lot of respect from me.

http://i.ksilebo.com/ksicom_button.png
                          http://i.ksilebo.com/simpli_button.png

Comment

My grandfather died of lung cancer because he was smoking. He stopped smoking after they showed him how black his lungs were.

I smoked one real cigarette in my whole life (i don't count the other things used with tobacco ) and it was absolutly distusting. I'll never understand why one would start smoking.
                            That's the end of that!

Comment

Good luck to you sir, all the best.

Kevin
                              Computer Networking Forums
                              www.unlocked-networks.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X