Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floris
    replied
    No problem, it isn't forbidden to discuss these situations. Just try to avoid making a discussion on a personal level. Those tend to get closed ;p

Leave a comment:

• nVaux
    replied
    Yeah I guess you're right, I shoulve thought of that before making my post.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by nVaux
    Mind sharing the site or person so that members would be cautioned on not doing business with that person, kinda the same thing that happened with ravio, shame really.
    Rather not, you can't publicly point fingers if you don't know what is going on behind it. Maybe he has a valid reason. This site isn't a market place, nor for the pre/post purchases of third party web sites.

Fraud purchases happen on a daily basis, and going to the appropiate companies involved that handle the payments will get you further then flaming others by bad experience.

Leave a comment:

• nVaux
    replied
    Mind sharing the site or person so that members would be cautioned on not doing business with that person, kinda the same thing that happened with ravio, shame really.

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    Paypal or credit card company you can dispute that you never received the good you purchased and get your money back.

Leave a comment:

• vb-hispano
    started a topic Fraud, has estolen

Fraud, has estolen

Where could i put one e-mail for one who has estolen me 70 $ for one skin that never give me?

Working...
X