This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam From Vbulletin !!

I SUBMITEED A SALES QUERY AND NOW EVERY 10 MINUTES I GET THE ****ING FOLLOWING MESSAGE:

Hello,

Thank you for your recent email. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to add your email into our contact systems automatically.

If you still require assistance, please submit a ticket into the system using our online forms. Either:

http://www.vbulletin.com/contact/sales_form.html

or

http://www.vbulletin.com/support/

Thanks,

James Limm

vBulletin Support Team

WHAT ARE YOU PRICKS PLAYING AT !! THIS IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL !!! I HAVE RECEIVED 2500 EMAILS FROM YOU DICK HEADS SO FAR !! AND EVERYTIME I CALL UR SUPPORT NUMBER I AM TOLD THIS IS DUE TO AN AUTORESPONDER BUT THIS IS IN NO WAY THE CASE !!

I AM REALLY NOT HAPPY

Originally posted by krooga
    <abuse snipped>
    Neither will many of us community members be at having to read your dummy spitting, abusive message.

Can't you be civil about your complaint?
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Was this really needed?

Comment

Does your Mailserver send autoresponders to each incoming message?
        If yes, then you send a autoresponder to vB, which will send one back to you, and so on.
        Try to find out whether there is an active autoresponder somewhere on your account and disable it.

btw: autoresponders suck ...

Comment

You have an auto-responder which is causing this, we dont send out emails to anyone. Only replies to tickets are sent.
          Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
            You have an auto-responder which is causing this, we dont send out emails to anyone. Only replies to tickets are sent.
            I believe Scott just owned you.

You know, I still admire how members of the vBulletin staff provide informative, civil replies even when someone is posting blatantly ignorant and rude/insulting messages.

Good job, guys!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X