Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally !!!! Internet Explorer FIX

http://www.microsoft.com/security/in...load_ject.mspx

Go there, download it and patch your internet explorer so you can use it again

About damn time Thanks for the heads up floris
    Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Yes, thanks! I can't get used to FireFox's quirks.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

No problem

Comment

It's not a true 'fix' because it just updates the configuration afaics.

About stinking time in any event...
          TheologyWeb. We debate theology. srsly.

Comment

Doesn't matter as long as people aren't vulnerable anymore. Updated my computer. The others in the house will update automatically at 3:00 a.m. tonight.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
              http://www.microsoft.com/security/in...load_ject.mspx

Go there, download it and patch your internet explorer so you can use it again
              The joys of using SUS on my domain at home. All done automatically.

Comment

I need some help, I'm using XP Pro SP1 and for some reason I'm being sent to the SP2 update site, how can I change it to use the default Windows update?

Comment

Are you talking about v5.windowsupdate.microsot.com?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                    Yes, thanks! I can't get used to FireFox's quirks.
                    What quirks are these ?
                    Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

1. Many web pages and fonts look like ****.

2. Very often the page loads except for the very bottom of it. This happens a lot in the vB support system. And even if I do a hard-refresh several times, the full page doesn't load.

On the other hand, it is noticeably faster than IE.
                      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

still, ive been using IE for like 10 years, thats all we ever have used for the longest time, im just really used to IE
                        Rebel Designs Studios

Comment

Even if you have XP SP2 installed, this update contains updated registry crosslinks. So install it in spit of what is said on the site URL..XP SP2 does not affectly disable ADODB.Stream
                          MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                          Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Thanks Floris

my computer used to get updates on its own.. now its getting lazy it hasn't done it for sometime
                            To be or not to be... Where the hell is the question????
                            My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too

Live vBulletin 4.2.0 Multilingual * Alpha/Beta vB 4 - vB 5 Tier 1A
                            CentOS 6.2 - Apache:2.2.15(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.3 - MySQL:5.1.61
                            Xampp/Win-XP - Apache v2.2.21(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.8 - MySQL:5.5.16

Comment

Meh.. Too used to Mozilla, now.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X