No announcement yet.

WinXP Service Pack 2: RC 2 Build 2149

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

already downloaded it but yet to try it but did install directX 9.0c onto my SP1 install and very nice performance
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Does anyone have a link?
      vBulletin - Sometimes, I'm just like, Wow, and then I'm like, Whoa, and then I'm like, Damn.

vBulletin.org's ol' Moderator

I have a lifetime terrorist hunting permit - #091101

chmod a+x /bin/laden -- Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden

Comment

http://www.microsoft.com/sp2preview

Go there to download, and read about changes. Most people will not have to download. The CD will be available free in Best Buy, Circuit City, and other retailers. It will also be available inside PC Magazines. I am glad they are doing this. It will encourage many more people to install it than if it was just available for download, and that is most people on dial-up.

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase
          Iam on ISDN and i don't want to spend any time on download those files.
          I just downloaded and installed RC 2 from v5 windows update on 56k, ill have to do it all over again when final comes out. I would kill for a ISDN line btw

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
            Well, XP's firewall would consume much less ram considering, as most software firewalls have alot of problems one way or another. and personaly while i like some of firefox's features, i still like IE alot more
            Agreed.

Originally posted by Joshua Clinard
            http://www.microsoft.com/sp2preview

Go there to download, and read about changes. Most people will not have to download. The CD will be available free in Best Buy, Circuit City, and other retailers. It will also be available inside PC Magazines. I am glad they are doing this. It will encourage many more people to install it than if it was just available for download, and that is most people on dial-up.
            You can also read about the changes at WinSuperSite.com.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X