This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(just a quick aside)
    If anyone still has any invitations floating around, I'd love to see one... unfortunately, I don't know that I have anything of equivalent value to trade, but I'd love to be able to do something on my board in the way of a contest or something...

Comment

Originally posted by Dean C
      Well then my logic is that there are too many naive people out there
      Yup. I still get the "Bill Gates will send you money if you forward this email" everyonce in a while.
      TheologyWeb. We debate theology. srsly.

Comment

A few vBulletin fans received 5 invites in their gmail account, please login and see if you are the lucky ones

Whooohoo!

Comment

Alright, I want one now! I'm too impatient My friend has had his account for a couple days now and he says he still hasn't got any invites, while someone else I talk to says he get's them almost daily.

Comment

We are giving away invites on a daily basis in our chat channel.

Comment

I got one! yaaaaaay.

Now next phase is to get invites.

Comment

Actually, we are going to give-away a few invites on our chat channel in a few minutes.
                Cary will be hosting

irc.vbulletin.nl port 6667 channel #vBnl

Comment

so what is all the fuss about a Gmail account??

Comment

'Cuz it's new, and I like new things. New and shiny things are my favorite

Comment

The games are over. we had 3 short rounds, varying from guessing the letter to finding out the lady moderator on vbulletin.com

First round: Tony
                      Second round: sn0wy
                      Third round: Chroder

Thank you for playing, enjoy your gmail accounts

Comment

Well, I didn't really *win*... I think my complaining finally got annoying

Comment

Can this thread please be closed?

Floris, if you like to announce a chat event or a give-away please do that in your own thread... I wanted to give away an invitation in this thread but because of all those offtopic postings and because of your postings I can't do that anymore.
                          Iam very disappointed, I was hoping a moderator can follow some unwritten rules. And one of those rules (in my eyes) is staying ontopic.

All of those who still want an invitation and who have anything of equivalent value to trade ($$$, women...) please pm me...
                          Last edited by MrNase; Sat 19th Jun '04, 4:28am.
                          That's the end of that!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X