X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthew Gordon
    replied
    What would I have to release for a GMail invitation?

Leave a comment:

• MrNase
    replied
    Originally posted by Brad.loo
    I need one
    You could release v2 of your database backup script

(that would be worth an invitation )

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I need one

Leave a comment:

• Shining Arcanine
    replied
    I'm a student and could use one.

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Well, I could start telling German-jokes, but it would probably help my cause more if I stayed nice and polite

Leave a comment:

• MrNase
    replied
    Colin F: you was born in switzerland... that speaks for itself

Iam waiting for one very good reason

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    I got mine today anyway

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Because life has been awful to me...

Let me give you some examples of all the mishap I have had to endure:
    18 years and 10 months ago I was born in a hospital here in Switzerland Not only was I full of blood (think about it, would you want to wake up full of blood?), but only seconds after seeing the yellowish hospital lights for the first time, I was picked up by the doctor and beaten until I cried!
    I left the hospital and shortly after (well ok, a few years actually, in which time I learned to walk, talk, eat...), I had a tragic bike accident: sitting on the back of my neighbours bike barefoot, I somehow managed to twist my leg, so that my small toe (the outmost!) came into the spokes and was chopped up! Not only did I have to endure great pain then, today still, whenever I go shoe-shopping, one shoe always fits, while the other is a size to small
    Additionally, I had 4 years of french in school, given by a teacher that had absolutely no temperatural senses. In the midst of winter he came to school in short pants, while our whole class woudn't even take off our winterjackets, and ordered us to open the windows *to air out the room*! And this isn't Florida here, this is Switzerland!

So, after having had such a hard life, probably the only thing that could brighten my day is a gmail invite...

Leave a comment:

• andrew johnson
    replied
    yahoo just scans then if any virus they will log it and future zips will rid automaticlly

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    gmail fights virus by not allowing .executable files in attachments, being zipped or gzipped or just attached. Those emails bounce back to the sender.

Leave a comment:

• tgillespie
    replied
    I would like one so that I can organize my email and establish a base address. Currently I have 1 hotmail email, 1 yahoo email, 1 ISP email, and about 12 POP3 emails. Being that I trust Google, I would like to have just one email inbox that I could forward/copy all of my email to so I can better centralize everything. I also wish to get a decent username @gmail.com along with the sexy shortcuts/tools that come along with it.

Leave a comment:

• assassingod
    replied
    I'd like it because Gmail looks very interesting and I would like an e-mail account where I don't get spam or virus e-mails

Leave a comment:

• Shadow Duelist
    replied
    I want one.. *evil l00k*

Leave a comment:

• Freddie Bingham
    replied
    Oh I think I need one.

Leave a comment:

• Faruk
    replied
    Originally posted by LeeCHeSSS
    Dream on, Dean
    *shrugs*

The dutch team consists of many GREAT soccer players, but they're so utterly crap as a team, they just don't work nearly as well as most other teams in the European Cup atm. Which is a major shame, because if you would simply combine the skills of our individual players, we're really bloody strong. Just crap as a team, and sure enough, soccer is a TEAMsport

I'm thinking the NL will lose tonight.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X