Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like it because Gmail looks very interesting and I would like an e-mail account where I don't get spam or virus e-mails

Comment

I would like one so that I can organize my email and establish a base address. Currently I have 1 hotmail email, 1 yahoo email, 1 ISP email, and about 12 POP3 emails. Being that I trust Google, I would like to have just one email inbox that I could forward/copy all of my email to so I can better centralize everything. I also wish to get a decent username @gmail.com along with the sexy shortcuts/tools that come along with it.
      Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

gmail fights virus by not allowing .executable files in attachments, being zipped or gzipped or just attached. Those emails bounce back to the sender.

Comment

yahoo just scans then if any virus they will log it and future zips will rid automaticlly

Comment

Because life has been awful to me...

Let me give you some examples of all the mishap I have had to endure:
            18 years and 10 months ago I was born in a hospital here in Switzerland Not only was I full of blood (think about it, would you want to wake up full of blood?), but only seconds after seeing the yellowish hospital lights for the first time, I was picked up by the doctor and beaten until I cried!
            I left the hospital and shortly after (well ok, a few years actually, in which time I learned to walk, talk, eat...), I had a tragic bike accident: sitting on the back of my neighbours bike barefoot, I somehow managed to twist my leg, so that my small toe (the outmost!) came into the spokes and was chopped up! Not only did I have to endure great pain then, today still, whenever I go shoe-shopping, one shoe always fits, while the other is a size to small
            Additionally, I had 4 years of french in school, given by a teacher that had absolutely no temperatural senses. In the midst of winter he came to school in short pants, while our whole class woudn't even take off our winterjackets, and ordered us to open the windows *to air out the room*! And this isn't Florida here, this is Switzerland!

So, after having had such a hard life, probably the only thing that could brighten my day is a gmail invite...

Best Regards
            Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

I got mine today anyway
              Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Colin F: you was born in switzerland... that speaks for itself

Iam waiting for one very good reason
                That's the end of that!

Comment

Well, I could start telling German-jokes, but it would probably help my cause more if I stayed nice and polite
                  Best Regards
                  Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

I'm a student and could use one.

Comment

I need one

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.loo
                        I need one
                        You could release v2 of your database backup script

(that would be worth an invitation )
                        That's the end of that!

Comment

What would I have to release for a GMail invitation?

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase
                            Hey,

Do you want a gmail account? I have 1 left for you

Reply to this thread and give me reasons why i should give that invitation to you and to nobody else
                            Bah.

/me has 3 invites left
                            Webmaster / Administrator
                            www.MegaGames.com
                            www.MGForums.com

Comment

You haven't sent any?

How many invites do you get? How long does it take? I know someone who told me they'd send me one, just want to know what timeframe I'm lookin' at

Comment

Originally posted by Chroder
                                You haven't sent any?

How many invites do you get? How long does it take? I know someone who told me they'd send me one, just want to know what timeframe I'm lookin' at
                                I have
                                I've given out 5 invites so far (to friends) and this latest set I have is a new set I got today.
                                It'll prob take a few days-week for a newly created account to receive invitations to give out. (The first time, it took me 2 weeks, after that I got more a few days later)
                                Webmaster / Administrator
                                www.MegaGames.com
                                www.MGForums.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X