Best Portable Music Player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPod > All other MP3 players, eaisly.

I've had 2 of them, and got my first one a couple of years ago.
    Along with that, I've had about 6 other ones ranging from different brands like Rio, Creative Jukebox, Zen, etc, and none of them compared to the iPod.
    Webmaster / Administrator
    www.MegaGames.com
    www.MGForums.com

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
      I've got the 15GB iPod and i can't falter it. I also only manage to fill 1gb.
      My wife has put 100 of her CD's on her Zen so far plus about 100 songs purchased off of Napster. Not really sure how much space that takes but it is about 1500 songs.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I've had a bit of a problem too choosing which portable player to buy. It seems the iPod compared to other portable players is priced very different in Australia. I want basically about 1-2Gig space on the one I buy. When I went around looking at prices, these 1Gig players were around $350-400AU. Now, the iPod 10GB is only $450AU here. So, it's worth really paying $50-$100 extra to get so much more space. The only thing that has driven me off this is apparently iPod doesn't have a hold feature. This is, when you place the iPod lets say in a bag or something, you can't disable the buttons. (Most CD Discman's have this 'hold' feature) Can anyone confirm the iPod doesn't have this? I've heard good things about iPod, and I think it's worth the extra bit of money for the extra storage I think. No point spending $350-400 on something that could have 10GB storage for a little more.

Comment

Im a Creative MUVO user and for the price there great, 75 or about for a 128mb version when i bought mine and ive had nothing but good times from it playing wav and mp3 but in saying that ive had to format it a few times due to bad transfers which i guess is liek any other flash drive but no im very happy with my wee muvo as it does what i need with no frills, BUT VERY WELL!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X