Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Floris
    New theme?
    This is how it looked the last time and how it looks right now .. am I missing something?
    FireFox default 2.0 theme is what it says it is using.

[edit]
    Added mozilla 1.7 rc3 theme that i use.
    The frist screen shot you posted has the new theme in it. It used to be the Qute theme. This is for FireFox only though if you got confused by that everything from .9 and up will use the new theme and everything from .8 and down had the old Qute theme.
    Surrix.net: Computer help forums/articles

The person in my avatar is Elisha Cuthbert she plays on Fox's 24

Comment

I went to Firefox's site and it only has 0.8 there

Comment

Originally posted by WildWayz
        I went to Firefox's site and it only has 0.8 there
        weird - i just downloaded FireFox 0.9 from Mozilla's start page and the file name is 0.9 but the installer is 0.8 and the final installed copy according to the About bit says 0.8!

What's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by WildWayz
          weird - i just downloaded FireFox 0.9 from Mozilla's start page and the file name is 0.9 but the installer is 0.8 and the final installed copy according to the About bit says 0.8!

What's going on?
          That is FireFox 0.9 RC1. They forget to rename the installer and the info page
          That's the end of that!

Comment

Phew
            It's pretty good now. v0.8 didnt let me log into my Natwest account - v0.9 does

Comment

New theme?
              This is how it looked the last time and how it looks right now .. am I missing something?
              FireFox default 2.0 theme is what it says it is using.

[edit]
              Added mozilla 1.7 rc3 theme that i use.
              My Mozi theme, has been since like 1.4 or so.

Firefox is still lacking for me ^_^
              Attached Files

Comment

I like the blue one more, but that one you have isn't bad either ; just too much bevel.

Comment

I don't use ext. - which ones do you use, why and is it worth it?
                  As promised:

Preferential = advanced perferences editing
                  adblock = remove banner ad's from pages
                  checky = with a right click I can see if any page is vaild for any w3c standard
                  Things they left out = do I really need to tell ya what this dose?
                  gohome - places home button in browser (works just like ie's home button)
                  user agent switcher - use this to check how my <if> tags work in other browsers without having to load them up
                  Browser uptime - duh
                  Chromedit - stylesheet editing in firefox
                  Cutemenu's - add's icons to most menu's that don't have em stock
                  mozills FBRH - allows you to open 'forward, back, home etc.' in a new tab by middle clicking them
                  IE view - allows me to open IE with the current page im viewing, via firefox
                  Nuke Anything - lets me remove any section of content from any site im viewing
                  Pop up count - tells me how many pop up's where blocked
                  x Kiosk - adds a 'paranoia' button to firefox, one click and all my visited pages/cookies/history etc is deleted
                  mozilla google toolbar - for searching google
                  slashzilla - live feeds from slashdot
                  status bar clock - shows current time in firefox, so I don't have to un-hide the start bar
                  Tabbrowser preferences - enhanced control of tabbed browsing

Comment

Thank you brad, some look promising and I am looking into those.

Comment

Ugh...
                      I installed it and I could not install themes or extensions. It just wouldn't work.
                      I guess they have to be updated to work with 0.9 or something, so until then it looks like I'll be back to using 0.8 I refuse to browse anything without my adorable Plastikfox SVG theme now

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase
                        That is FireFox 0.9 RC1. They forget to rename the installer and the info page
                        No they didn't. The developers have stated that it is still a 0.8 branch and the version number will not change until 0.9 final is released.
                        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Exactly. That's what they did with 0.8 too - the version number wasn't changed until the very last moment.

Comment

Originally posted by daemon
                            Has anybody grabbed the Mac OS version? The zip says it's 0.9RC but the version number on the application bundle and in the about window both say 0.9; I also don't notice anything different.

Does anybody else have this sudo-problem?
                            I'm off to grab it now.
                            And the really the only ext. I use is the tabbed browser addons.

I'll post back and let you know how the Mac version runs...
                            Bob- (pank)
                            pankpages.com / http://twitter.com/_pank

Comment

Looks good on Mac and it imported all of my pref's/bookmarks/etc. at first launch

Once again it seems very fast. I also noticed a + after the "version 0.8.0+" I don't think that was there before.

If I see any bugs I'll post. But I doubt I will. This has been my default browser for months now and I've yet to really find any serious bugs.
                              Last edited by pank; Sat 4 Aug '07, 5:29pm.
                              Bob- (pank)
                              pankpages.com / http://twitter.com/_pank

Comment

Originally posted by pank
                                This has been my default browser for months now and I've yet to really find any serious bugs.
                                Same

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X