X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RichM
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery
    Good luck getting aol to unspam list you. it would be easier to find a copy of vB4
    That's why we always end up replacing the server. The last few times it happened, we were eith EV1, but now we are with ServerMatrix and if our IP's get blocked then we could face huge fines. So it is not a very nice feeling.

Leave a comment:

• andrew johnson
    replied
    LOL = VB4 it will be long time

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Good luck getting aol to unspam list you. it would be easier to find a copy of vB4

Leave a comment:

• Tom|HT
    replied
    send them a support e-mail, then set your autoresponder to 'sorry, I don't understand that, please can you explain it simpler' (only if you like revenge)

Leave a comment:

• andrew johnson
    replied
    i agree

Leave a comment:

• RichM
    started a topic AOL Sending me Spam

AOL Sending me Spam

I am really annoyed with AOL, they blocked some of our servers due to a few mass mails that some of our customers have sent. (In every case we end up replacing the server)
    Anyway AOL keep sending me CD's through the post asking me to go back to AOL and that if I do, I will get a months free. So how come they are allowed to spam in the real world, but they are too tight on it on the internet world, and they will block any server sending mass mails.
    Maybe they should practice what they preach. It REALLY pisses me off when I find an AOL CD in front of my door.

I used to be with AOL several years ago, I could have sworn that their online techs were Chimpanzee’s trained to copy and paste. They all said the same thing and were never very helpful. The problem was "always" with "something else" and not with AOL's own software.

Sorry for this useless thread, I just wanted to share my annoying AOL experience.
    Last edited by HostOrbit; Tue 8 Jun '04, 2:30am.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X