• MasterMac
    replied
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• dynamite
    replied
    Originally posted by P.Jackson
    thanks all im only 22 but i think we ready for it
    I was 23 when my wife got pregnant. We have managed to make it without any problems, and my son just turned 5. Children are a lot of responsibility, and will cause you to grow up extremely fast, even if you aren't ready, but they are worth every bit if it!

Leave a comment:

• P.Jackson
    replied
    don't suppose anyone knows any decent vbulletin boards that specialize in preganant woman? i think my woman would like something like that to chat to others in the same situation

Leave a comment:

• P.Jackson
    replied
    thanks all im only 22 but i think we ready for it

Leave a comment:

• sabret00the
    replied
    congratulations, theirs no better news in the world

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by P.Jackson
    Ok well maybe not got ya attention though but just like to tell everyone i just found out im gonna be a DAD im very happy so is the fionce so alot of planning to do and im really excited
    That is some good news, congratulations.

Leave a comment:

• tgillespie
    replied
    Congrats. Raise him well and be sure to get him an account at vB.com right away. Its an investment

Leave a comment:

• Vile
    replied
    Cool, congrats

Leave a comment:

• dynamite
    replied
    Congrats! If you haven't told the family yet, a good way to to have some fun is to call up the parents and say "What's up Grandpa and Grandma". Then count how long it takes for this to set in and see the reaction you get!

My father was surprised when I told him and I didn't really get the response I expected, but once it settled in his reaction changed. As a matter of fact, he now has a T-shirt that reads "If I knew having grandkids was this much fun, I would have had them first!"

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Congratualtions!

Leave a comment:

• Bema Jinn
    replied
    congrats

Leave a comment:

• P.Jackson
    replied
    at first i was a bit confused as we allready had 1 misscarrige and 1 ebtopic pregnancy we didnt expect this and wasn't really trying but its great to be me at this very moment im so happy

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    I got overwhelmed when I found out my cousin was having a baby - I can only imagine the excitement of yourself ! I wish you and your partner the best wishes!

Leave a comment:

• P.Jackson
    replied
    thanks

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X