eBay Adventure, Logitech 680

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Adventure, Logitech 680

I was messing around with my current speakers and soundcard the other day and wondered what it would be like if I pluged my PC speakers (creative 3300) into front and my sisters stereo into back. I hooked it up and fell in love with a front/rear setup. Gaming was something different. I know could hear where I was being shot from. DVDs were awesome. I got the whole movie effect. So I started looking at a 5.1 setup. I did some researching and found that the Logitech 680 5.1 THX speakers were a lot of bang for the buck. For the past few weeks I've been bidding on some 680s, but never managed to get myself to pay the $250 they were going for. I wasn't about to spend over $200 on a set of speakers so I knew I would have a hard time finding some.

So, I was on eBay this morning and placed a bid on a new set. The owner emailed me telling me that he had removed the UPC for rebate purposes, but the winning bidder would get a copy of the UPC. I though, no biggy, thats what you get for using eBay. I emailed him back using my normal email. He then emailed me back saying that he was a member of my forums and he really enjoyed my site. So we were talking back and forth and eventually he said I could have the speakers for $160 + $40 shipping. I took the offer and he ended the auction.

So basically what I am getting at is: thanks vBulletin for getting me cheap Logitech 680. I can't believe I will finally be able to hear true 5.1 sound Gaming is going to be something else.

Does anyone have a set to tell me about or want to tell me how lucky I am?
    Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X