Clear All

• TTG
    replied
    295,064 here

Leave a comment:

• Lumina
    replied
    Originally posted by dynamite
    Wow... I finally got an email invitation for a Gmail account from Google that I had signed up for sometime last year!!! Only thing about it is that I have already had an account with them for over 6 months where someone else sent me an invitation!
    Same for me.
    And I know bunch of people with hundreds of accounts to give away.

Leave a comment:

• dynamite
    replied
    Yeah... I still have six and don't know of anybody who doesn't already have one.

Leave a comment:

• conqsoft
    replied
    I have like 200 to give away....

Leave a comment:

• MrNase
    replied
    I have 50 to give away! lol

Leave a comment:

• rebelsrock06
    replied
    LOL, i got that email last night as well and ive had a Gmail account forever. But yeah they are still in the beta stages

Leave a comment:

• dynamite
    replied
    Woo Hoo... A Gmail Invitation

Wow... I finally got an email invitation for a Gmail account from Google that I had signed up for sometime last year!!! Only thing about it is that I have already had an account with them for over 6 months where someone else sent me an invitation!
    Are they still in beta on this?!?! Doesn't just about everybody in the world who wanted a Gmail account have one?

Leave a comment:

• assassingod
    replied
    Well as far as I can tell, everbody has 50 invites now, so I think Google want alot more people to get it.

Leave a comment:

• tgillespie
    replied
    I'm starting to wonder if Gmail will ever be truely public? With as many invites out there, it practically already is though.

Leave a comment:

• insumoth
    replied
    I have 64.. PM if you want one - you must be a licensed user though

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    well...I do have 62 invites sitting around.... if anybody wants one.. (need to be a licensed user )

Leave a comment:

• mcncyo
    replied
    gmail accounts

If anyone doesn't have a gmail account i suguest you go to http://isnoop.net/gmailomatic.php and get you one they currently have over 179,000 gmail accounts avaliable. All you need to do is use your email address.

Leave a comment:

• mrlister
    replied
    I'd love a gmail invite. [email protected]

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• silkroad
    replied
    Please PM me one, if you don't mind.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Primal Rage
    replied
    I will take one if you no mind. Let me know what i need to provide you. Thanx

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X