X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wants an invite?

Comment

6 Gmail invites to give away

First 6 people to reply to this thread with their email address gets a gmail invite. Simple as that

Comment

I have about 16 to give away as well..
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

5 invites to give away.
          selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

18 Here if anyone needs some lol......you guys remember when people were selling them? lmao

Comment

Since when did this become a number of gmail invites compatition? Its as simple as this; if you want a gmail invite, reply to this thread, if youve already got one then dont.

I guess everyone has a gmail account by now, perhaps thats what you were trying to indicate, but this for the few people that dont.

Comment

yes, and just for the case that 45 people dont have one yet, we posted that we have that many invitations left.
                selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

its not a competition, yet just offering Gmail invites as well, we are just trying to help out like you are but i guess we arent aloud to b/c Mr.Cloud doesnt want us to.

Comment

Six.

[email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryG2
                      Invite sent

Comment

• Originally posted by vbcore
                        its not a competition, yet just offering Gmail invites as well, we are just trying to help out like you are but i guess we arent aloud to b/c Mr.Cloud doesnt want us to.
                        Nah, its ok... I dont mind. I just thought you guys were having a laugh at me because there are so many gmail invites floating out there...

Comment

• I will take one if you no mind. Let me know what i need to provide you. Thanx

Comment

• Please PM me one, if you don't mind.

Thanks!

Comment

• I'd love a gmail invite. [email protected]

Thanks
                              - MrLister

Comment

• gmail accounts

If anyone doesn't have a gmail account i suguest you go to http://isnoop.net/gmailomatic.php and get you one they currently have over 179,000 gmail accounts avaliable. All you need to do is use your email address.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X