Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, ive got flooding, power surges, and you say at least it couldnt get worse...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arunan
    Ensim Pro is awesome! I am looking for an automated account creation software for Ensim Pro that works with various gateways.
    Checked out ModernBill? http://www.modernbill.com
    :)

Comment

Originally posted by tgillespie
      I hate Cpanel for this very reason, unstable, but I don't think I could go without it being that my customers need some way to interact with their account. Zachery on the other hand should be able to do without Cpanel being that its his personal box. Apache and MySQL is probably all he really needs.
      LOL!

ive never heard such rubbish!! cpanel is the and always will be the best cpanel software out there!! unstable my arse.

i cant beleve people who chat on about it being crap

just my opinion tho lol

Comment

Originally posted by andrewf1987
        LOL!

ive never heard such rubbish!! cpanel is the and always will be the best cpanel software out there!! unstable my arse.

just my opinion tho lol
        Ever tried admin'ing cPanel servers? The second you do, you'll see why.
        :)

Comment

LOL!

just my opinion tho lol
          Besides being unstable (I'm not alone) its messy as hell. Having a bizillion links for managing accounts is a pain. Why not make one page that does it all? Some things with Cpanel I really don't get sometimes. I consider it a better alternative than Ensim right now due to its community and endless features, but thats it.
          Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

LOL!

just my opinion tho lol
            I somehow get the impression you are only a user of cPanel on a shared virtual server...

No sane administrator will dispute that cPanel is "lacking"...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X