X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple told to try sex

Childless couple told to try sex

A German couple who went to a fertility clinic after eight years of marriage have found out why they are still childless - they weren't having sex.

The University Clinic of Lubek said they had never heard of a case like it after examining the couple who went to see them last month for fertility tests.

Doctors subjected them to a series of examinations and found they were both apparently fertile, and should have had no trouble conceiving.

A clinic spokesman said: "When we asked them how often they had had sex, they looked blank, and said: "What do you mean?".

"We are not talking retarded people here, but a couple who were brought up in a religious environment who were simply unaware, after eight years of marriage, of the physical requirements necessary to procreate."

The 30-year-old wife and her 36-year-old husband are now being given sex therapy lessons while the university clinic undertakes a study to try to find out if there are more couples with a similar lack of sex education.
    Don't have a source, picked it up from a board I visit. Anyway I thought I would pass it along as soon as I managed to pick myself up from the floor

hehe, I'd love to know if it is a true story.!
    Accrington
    Land Rover Forum
    PLC Forum

Comment

ya i saw that on IPB forums i think

Comment

http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/nosex.asp

Comment

So .. that is what sex is all about :/ 27 and missing out on stuff !! Internet has ruined my life! Where do I get a refund?

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
            So .. that is what sex is all about :/ 27 and missing out on stuff !! Internet has ruined my life! Where do I get a refund?
            -------------------->

Over there next to the free p0rn and mp3's

Thanks for the source freedie

Comment

noobs

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.loo
                Don't have a source, picked it up from a board I visit.
                Ananova i think...
                http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_957945.html?menu=

Comment

Hmmm, is this actually possible? Doesn't it come with instinct even if it's not taught? I can see one of them possibly not knowing what they had to do, but both of them?
                  "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                  "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                  Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

That's just sad isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.loo
                      Don't have a source, picked it up from a board I visit. Anyway I thought I would pass it along as soon as I managed to pick myself up from the floor
                      Apparently they where both very directly Christian, and raised in a very secluded environment, rural area or very small town..
                      Would have been funny to be there though
                      MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                      Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

This is actually almost certainly a hoax.

MTG Salvation.com | Forums

Comment

Very funny, yet very sad.

That guy must have spent long nights in the bathroom! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Cow
                            This is actually almost certainly a hoax.

I agree. Sex is an instinct, not something that is taught. If two mentally challenged couples know how to have a kid and figure out how to have sex, to normal minded adults can as well.

Comment

Maybe they really did believe in the stork bringing the baby?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X