fire extinguisher question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HostOrbit
    You should not be seeking advice from people who do not know what they are talking about as their answer may not be correct. Obviously you don't want to be taking any risks so you should not rely upon their advice.
    (Not saying nobody knows what they are talking about, but I am sure most of us here don't know much about it)

If I were you I'd go to the Hospital and get it checked out as they are the ones who would know best.
    The advice was all very simple and very general - go get checked out. He shouldn't take that advice to go get checked out by someone who would know what they're talking about? That's really the only advice that's been given.
    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Your too critical I believe he was talking about seeking advice online in general and that it's not good practice to ask for medical help in a place where there aren't any known professionals around.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X