Extra perks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra perks

My site has been running a contest on our boards that works something like the "Oscars" does. I wanted to award the winners with some extra privileges on the boards and was wanting to guage opinions here. What special things does people here do for certain groups on their site?

Im not looking to make this a money thing so much as to give extra perks and Im running short on some ideas.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Umm... custom usergroups with higher privilages? Like access to hidden forums, bigger avatars, anything that has more than the normal member is all I can suggest...
    Ryan Ashbrook - My Blog - My Twitter

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion Ryan.

Comment

Originally posted by Roody
        Thanks for the suggestion Ryan.
        You're welcome.
        Ryan Ashbrook - My Blog - My Twitter

Comment

I would see what was in high-demand in my forum (more lines for signature or bigger profile pictures etc. stuff like that) and create a usergroup for winners and give them those extra privileges everybody wants (Basically what Ryan said)

Comment

Originally posted by assassingod
            I would see what was in high-demand in my forum (more lines for signature or bigger profile pictures etc. stuff like that) and create a usergroup for winners and give them those extra privileges everybody wants (Basically what Ryan said)
            Thanks for your input also.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X