Nulled Vbulletins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nulled Vbulletins

I hate it when people have all these damn pirated vbulletins... I kno around 5 sites that are running illegal boards and i kno around 2 that are supporting them. In the 2 sites you can download illegal vbulletins that are nulled.. if i report the nulled vbulletins to vbulletin piracy can they tell its illegal... Because i sent 2 sites to vbulletin that are illegal but they are nulled scripts and nothing has happened. So i guess what im askin is if people are running nulled vbulletin scripts, can vbulletin tell if they are illegal...?

If the site URL is not in our database, then we contact them. If they don't provide the license info or purchase a license then we follow-up ith the web hosting company.

Beyond that I won't get into specifics. However please note that we are not all-powerful (in spite of my best efforts) and cannot wipe illegal sites off the Internet with a wave of our mighty hand. Until that day comes we have to work with the web hosting companies and depend on their cooperation. Some are quicker and more cooperative than others.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X