Ahhh, nostalgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by colicab-d
    Oh boyo u aint even knowing what your in for lol, not only that but I can play on a PS2 as the control layout is exact to GC and since i prefer d-pad to analogue stick its even more natural

But yeah SC2 rules in terms of fighting games, tho in saying that SC is the daddy played it religously on my Dc was the first game I got with my Dremcast

Im deff gonna enter any SC2 tournaments that are about in Glasgow this summer, me and Pip (who I play against 99.5% of the time probs my downfall) but Id love to see how well I could do, SC2 is the only game Ive ever really been able to say that about lol
    Yeah, and I'm thinking the same thing about you

I've entered 3 Soul Calibur 2 tournaments here, and won all of them Most people used their fav. character to play as, but I won the last tourney with Charade.

Anyway, that's the plan, we'll do it next time.
    Webmaster / Administrator
    www.MegaGames.com
    www.MGForums.com

Comment

Charade lets you change your style from battle to battle, plus you need to be good with 99% of the players to use him correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
        Charade lets you change your style from battle to battle, plus you need to be good with 99% of the players to use him correctly.
        Bingo...And if you are good with 99% of the players and have mastered them all, it results in complete ownage
        It's hard to play good as him in a tournament because you need to know how to play good with each character, but it's also hard to play against him, since opponents need to know how to fight against the characters he is each turn.
        www.MegaGames.com
        www.MGForums.com

Comment

I use Ivy mainly. I'm used to long-distance attacks, and it can beat down 75% of the players in the game. There are a few which can exploit this method of attack though (Like Cervantes, but he is still beatable)

Comment

The GC is newer, so it should be more powerful than the DC.
            Using your logic, the PS2 is more "powerful" than the PSX.
            I was just stating fact, a lot of people think of the dreamcast as something to compeat with the cube, ps2, and xbox for some reason.

At any rate im not getting in any kind of aurgument over consoles and games, i've been playing to long to know better .

Comment

I use Knightmare (yes the newb character) but in saying that Im able to run rings around folk who play as Talim due to the way in which I change stances and use a combination of dodging and varied low and high attacks, then once i break there block in I go and its a case of juggling the bugger until there dead.

Another good one is stopping short of there attack blocking then using one of Knightmares more unusual throws which see`s you grab them by the feet flip them 180 and then there left open to pummel.

I think it can safely be said that SC2 is awesome in the true sense of the word lol

that and if you can its poss to fight in a way where each player doesnt hit each other but instead fights ala matrix where moves are used to counter moves, i.e one player high attack other player low attack and it works out with no hits no damage but a beautiful dance lol

Comment

Originally posted by colicab-d
                I use Knightmare (yes the newb character) but in saying that Im able to run rings around folk who play as Talim due to the way in which I change stances and use a combination of dodging and varied low and high attacks, then once i break there block in I go and its a case of juggling the bugger until there dead.

Another good one is stopping short of there attack blocking then using one of Knightmares more unusual throws which see`s you grab them by the feet flip them 180 and then there left open to pummel.

I think it can safely be said that SC2 is awesome in the true sense of the word lol

that and if you can its poss to fight in a way where each player doesnt hit each other but instead fights ala matrix where moves are used to counter moves, i.e one player high attack other player low attack and it works out with no hits no damage but a beautiful dance lol
                Nightmare is definitely a good character, but not one I would pick as often.
                Talim is fast, but very weak. I'd take Taki over her any day.

And you forgot to to mention Voldo & Ivy, a couple of the best characters in the game (If you know how to use them right)
                www.MegaGames.com
                www.MGForums.com

Comment

Tilk here
                  I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Nightmare is powerful, but slow and very easy to beat using long-distance attacks. Although he can always cause alot of damage to anyone.

Voldo used by the AI is probably the most annoying character the AI play with in the game. And yes, Ivy is best.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyG
                      Nightmare is powerful, but slow and very easy to beat using long-distance attacks. Although he can always cause alot of damage to anyone.

Voldo used by the AI is probably the most annoying character the AI play with in the game. And yes, Ivy is best.
                      Nah, he's not annoying, just very versatile. It's so easy to fool oponents, becuase some of his attacks don't land where they look like they should
                      He's prob by best character if I had to choose one.
                      www.MegaGames.com
                      www.MGForums.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X