No announcement yet.

iTunes 4.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should be able to copy the files over the network and then just play one of them. It will ask you for your Apple ID password the first time and then it will work with all the rest
    Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

How do you go about doing this? It's the same computer but I reformatted and I want to re-download the songs I've already purchased (and that's the only thing I forgot to backup).

Comment

Their policy on re-downloading songs is this: you can't do so.
        Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

now that all together sucks.... all the more reason why I am NOT going to invest my money into iTunes and stick with good old traditional MP3s.
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
            now that all together sucks.... all the more reason why I am NOT going to invest my money into iTunes and stick with good old traditional MP3s.
            Try Napster. They allow three downloads of the songs either onto the same computer or different ones it doesn't matter. All you have to do is go into your account menu and click on "Synch/Restore". It will download songs that reached the limit or tell you that the limit has been reached on individual songs.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by daemon
              Their policy on re-downloading songs is this: you can't do so.
              That's their official policy. Their unofficial one is that if you give a good enough reason (probably catastrophic computer failure), they give you a mercy redownloading of your songs.
              --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
              Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
              vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Originally posted by filburt1
                That's their official policy. Their unofficial one is that if you give a good enough reason (probably catastrophic computer failure), they give you a mercy redownloading of your songs.
                Aye, that happened to me once, although it wasn't a problem with my computer. For whatever reason the server went kaboom right before one of my songs finished downloading so I emailed them and they let me redownload it with no charge.

Comment

Originally posted by filburt1
                  Thanks, I'll give this a try!

Comment

My brother uses iTunes and I do too sometimes. I downloaded 4.5 for him, and it didn't seem too different at all. Soon after we downloaded it though, all his songs disappeared. He got them back though.

Comment

I'm with you for the moment, there are just to many restrictions for me to put any money into iTunes at the moment.

Comment

*shrug* If you broke a CD, they're not going to give you a new one. It seems reasonable to me. Of course each to his own.
                        --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
                        Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
                        vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

I like the new party shuffle, but that's just me. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by synicide
                            I like the new party shuffle, but that's just me. ^_^
                            Ive had party shuffle going on almost all the time since i installed 4.5, it is handy, though i dont rate my songs so it isnt as good at picking stuff i like

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X