Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I read the interviews of vbulletin Team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I read the interviews of vbulletin Team?

Dear vbulletin Team ! I hope you all are in the best of your spiritual and physicall health. I was visiting http://www.theadminzone.com yesterday and I read the interview of Steve Machol which was very interesting apart from the fact that his 26 years old daughter died last year (our sympathies with Steve Machol) . Is there any place where I can read interviews of all the members of Vbulletin team? If not, is it possible for vbulletin to post the interviews of its team here? We (customers) would like to know about you all.

You can find one with Kier on olate.com
    We have interviews on www.vBulletin.nl, the one from Steve got published with permission on our site too, and we had one with Mike Sullivan and in May we will have one with Jerry.

Comment

what about me
      Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
        You can find one with Kier on olate.com
        We have interviews on www.vBulletin.nl
        Thank you Sir. I will appreciate if you give me the links of the interviews. And what about yourself? Any place where I can read about you?

Comment

Scott: You are planned for this summer Don't you worry!!

Master: [Interview] Steve Machol (vBulletin.com | Optiboard.com) and [Interview] Mike Sullivan (vBulletin Developer)
          The one with Jerry is still in development, check back in May!

Me? I am currently being interviewed but I am afraid I can't give any details about that yet - I will ask the interviewer to post here when I see him online

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
            what about me
            I think you run a community as well. Have you given your interview there? I think your interviews should also be published here.

Comment

I have Scott under contract, he is not allowed to provide an interview untill we did one with him

Also, if you decide to use the interviews, please ask written permission! (just a FYI)

Comment

Psh i feel so unloved.

Comment

You two just joined the vbulletin team, and I do not see a significance in having an interview with you Many of the other staff have grown along side vbulletin as staff, but you have just recently joined you could not possibility share anything close to that of the more longer staff members.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
                    Psh i feel so unloved.
                    Dont worry ! Floris will plan you for winter (as he has planned Scot Macvicar for summer

Comment

Originally posted by Arunan
                      You two just joined the vbulletin team, and I do not see a significance in having an interview with you Many of the other staff have grown along side vbulletin as staff, but you have just recently joined you could not possibility share anything close to that of the more longer staff members.
                      Being new doesn't mean we can't answer questions

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
                        Scott: You are planned for this summer Don't you worry!!
                        Scot Macvicar ! Dont forget to charge him $$$ for interview

Comment

[begin interview] Hi my name is Freddie. I have been a vBulletin Developer since December of 2000. I was a moderator for one short month before that. I live in California, am married and have a daughter, Lilie who is 2. I like waste my time by collecting old video games, see my signature.[/end interview]

Comment

Originally posted by Arunan
                            I see a significance and this is why I am interested in reading thier interviews. They are juniors when they work with their seniors but for us senior or junior does not mean anything. They provide support to us as their seniors do

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie Bingham
                              [begin interview] Hi my name is Freddie.
                              Nice
                              I have been a vBulletin Developer since December of 2000.
                              Is it a hard job behind the scenes?
                              I was a moderator for one short month before that.
                              Got promotion in a month.
                              I live in California, am married and have a daughter
                              Waiting for a son?
                              I like waste my time by collecting old video games, see my signature.
                              Which is your favourite video game?
                              And would you like to tell us your age?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X