Video chat & VB3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video chat & VB3

Anyone have any recommendations on a video chat system that integrates with VB?

by video chat you mean like a java chat window and a then some cams along side it so you can see who you're talking too?

Comment

Yeah... something along those lines. I'm not stuck on any particular format but I'm getting asked repeatedly by members for some way of using their web cams on site.

Comment

PalTalk is nice when I last looked at it but, at that time, there was no way to 'connect' it to vB.
        Larry Eitel - Administrator & Webmaster
        NoBlood.org
        Transfusion Alternatives and Blood Management

Comment

Right idea but I'm looking for something that's contained within my site rather than another IM provider like ICQ, Yahoo, MSM, AIM, etc where outside users can connect. I've found several scripts that will run off the user database but so far they have all been way more than what I need. I may need to go custom on this but will keep looking a little longer first.

Comment

--
            my members on my board are askin for this as well... anything like this working?
            with respect,
            cosmin ghiu

Comment

Take a look at DigiChat.. up to v.4 it was text chat only based on java, but now with ver. 5 they have both audio and video chat and it intgrades well with vB via hacks
              To be or not to be... Where the hell is the question????
              My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too

Live vBulletin 4.2.0 Multilingual * Alpha/Beta vB 4 - vB 5 Tier 1A
              CentOS 6.2 - Apache:2.2.15(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.3 - MySQL:5.1.61
              Xampp/Win-XP - Apache v2.2.21(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.8 - MySQL:5.5.16

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X