Help with internet explorer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rnawky
    ok look da*nit if i wanted another browser i would have asked. you dont see me tellign everyone here to switch to another forum because vB doesnt work. I need help not a bumch of idiots directing me to other software.
    Aww dude, it was a joke. No worries.
    Pluh.com (random nonsense) - Psychostick.com (my stupid band) - Collectiveunderground.com (AZ local music site) - Evacuatechicago.com

Comment

ya well it still doesnt work. Ill reformat I sometime.

Comment

I've tried changing the window size by dragging the corners, then closing the window with File-Close, while holding down the Shift key. This works only temporarily.

I just found the solution below this morning, and so far it works consistently.

1) If Internet Explorer is not open, open Internet Explorer. (Internet Explorer appears.)
        2) Click the Internet Explorer icon in the top left corner and select 'Maximize'. (The window is maximized.)
        3) Select the 'File' menu and select 'Close'. (Internet Explorer disappears.)
        4) Open Internet Explorer (Internet Explorer appears maximized.)

http://www.uvsc.edu/helpdesk/faq/bro...maximized.html

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X