Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Vancouver or Kamloops?

It's raining today in Vancouver. Like it usually does in the spring...

~REgs.

Comment

Vancouver, though I don't think I'll be going any where at the moment.
      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Well, whenever you want to post those questions, I'll answer them the best I can... Get here in June sometime and I'll throw you a free dinner and golf package our site holds every summer

Cheers,

~Regs.

Comment

im in Vancouver, what's up?

Comment

Wondering about having a holiday there, I think I can do 6 months on a british passport though I've yet to get that from an offical source.

Though one thing I can't find is how much is motor bike insurance roughy !!

Lisence for 10 years, ex instructor, powerfull bike, living in the subarbs , bike in garage, 30 year old rider, etc.

Know any bikers over there ?
            I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry
              Wondering about having a holiday there, I think I can do 6 months on a british passport though I've yet to get that from an offical source.

Lisence for 10 years, ex instructor, powerfull bike, living in the subarbs , bike in garage, 30 year old rider, etc.

Want me to ask my Brother-in-law for you Jerry? He has just bought a new 1000cc thingy... I have no idea as to what it is, but am happy to ask for you... incidentally... did you see my post earlier about the importer not showing anymore...?
              John

Comment

If he lives there yea for sure

Importer not showing ? There has been one customer having some trouble, but I've not come across them disappearing completely, well not yet !!
                I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Yup, he lives in Totonto so will email him and ask for you no probs.

As for importer: It ran module 1, but then gave an error as per my thread in module 2, and now I'm stuck as when I click on the ACP Import/Export I get nothing at all in the main central window... any ideas on the thread I posted, all the info is there...?
                  John

Comment

Originally posted by TheMusicMan
                    Yup, he lives in Totonto so will email him and ask for you no probs.

As for importer: It ran module 1, but then gave an error as per my thread in module 2, and now I'm stuck as when I click on the ACP Import/Export I get nothing at all in the main central window... any ideas on the thread I posted, all the info is there...?
                    Thanks for that and best thing to do is raise a support ticket that way i can keep track of things.
                    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Hi Jerry..

I have done !! (at least I think so) - ticket here -144450

... and have also posted a thread here http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101784

John
                      John

Comment

Jerry,

Word of advice: never trust info from ANYONE in Toronto

For your own reference, browse around our provincial government tourism site here:

http://www.hellobc.com/index.asp

I think you'll be happy to hear that British Columbia recognizes driver's lisences from international countries.

Further Canadian visitation info can be found at this Canadian government site:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/index.html

That sould get you going

And if you're looking to flash your footie skills around when you're here give me a shout. Be forewarned though, being british you might be put off by the amount of drinking here in the summer

Cheers,

~Regs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry

What kinda bike you ride?
                          Computer Help Forum
                          An informed rider makes their first destination the motorcycle forum at rider info.

Comment

Ya I live in Vancouver and would love to meet a VB Dev in person

But seriously why not have a Jelsoft meet in Vancouver (Please no night clubs to loud thank you very much or bars). It would be allot of fun.

I could tour you around the City on our Automated Train System Skytrain. I run www.rapidtransitforums.com and www.rapidtransitcentral.com
                            Last edited by Mac Write; Thu 15 Apr '04, 9:59pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Regs
                              And if you're looking to flash your footie skills around when you're here give me a shout. Be forewarned though, being british you might be put off by the amount of drinking here in the summer
                              I'm a rugby man really, football/scoccer isn't really a choice sport over here.

British put off by drinking !! Bliemy, that will be a first.
                              I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by Mac Write
                                Ya I live in Vancouver and would love to meet a VB Dev in person

But seriously why not have a Jelsoft meet in Vancouver (Please no night clubs to loud thank you very much or bars). It would be allot of fun.

I could tour you around the City on our Automated Train System Skytrain. I run www.rapidtransitforums.com and www.rapidtransitcentral.com
                                Err because most of us live miles away from there
                                I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X